Our valued sponsor

AdvCash are they useful for anything?

Well good question,
For me, personally, they are less useful than in the past with all those new emi's, for BTC I replaced by MT.
It was also interesting to receive money in an anonymous way in the past, even that is not worth for me now days.
Will be glad to here if there is other significant points or way to use Advcash too

Well it has some significant benefits:

1) you can setup AdvCash anonymous
2) you can load it with btc
3) you can withdraw to a Visa or MasterCard

Not too bad if you know what you are doing.

I find it quite difficult to get money out of Adcash with a good rate. The wires are unreliable (often down for weeks or months), they have "exchange" part which takes a large cut.
Card withdrawals are also partially disabled. They offer "cash withdrawals" in four or five countries which sounds basically like ML.

If your business is whitehat, I do not see many benefits. And even if your business is blackhat, you'd better know someone from inside of Advcash...

Reactions: extremedox101
Many people here in Germany says that Advcash is high risk because Offshore like LibertyReserve in the past (All Money Lost)
Yes, but because many people in Germany say so it does not mean it is. Actually if you look at the hogh risk scale then ANY EMI is high risk, you won't have any guarantees that your money disappear or get frozen or you get other troubles.

Reactions: Timo
It has been a pleasure to use their services and the debit card they offer makes everything just perfect for my personal use.

AdvCash has been very useful for me the last few years, at the first look it's not overwhelming what they offer but the visa debit card and the fact they accept inbound crypto transfers is awesome. As said, they have been a big help for me and my business the last years.

advcash is useless for me since wavecrest problem that nearly 2-3 years. it take them ages to bring eu cards to platform and once they got international cards covid hit , they dont ship new international cards now because they have lost shipping partners . advcash operation is quite unreliable and fragile to slightest wind let alone storms . but on papers they are the best emi outside eea area.

i don't buy crypto with credit card from advcash because i dont want to give them my selfie although im verified -hence i need to find the popular mexican guy in street i hope he traveling the world. or i can setup an eu account and get card but it would take months to get into my post due to freight forwarders delays at moment and limited flights . beside the verification will not be easy at advcash they keep rejecting utility bills .

so it may worth a while to wait for world plus cards .

Last edited:
I am new to ADVcash, just signing up for personal account. Alot discussed here advertised but seems somewhat fluid in availability, still seems useful service though so looking to promote with my clients Your feed back is appreciated.
Is it possible to top up with Babk & prepaid cards?
Able to send money to other cards for payments to 3rd parties and self such as MasterCard, Visa, UnionPay even NEAT Personal Card etc?
If able do Banks / providers query such 3rd party transfers?
Are cards only available in EU?
Able to send to the address signed up with or may ship international?
Any success with linking to Transferwise, Skrill, or other

Kim Jong is putting me under pressure to find out more, I realise it has been done to death for all in the know. But I would be grateful of guidance. Before I pop out for some kimchi and dont return

Some still use AdvCash ?

Latest Threads