Our valued sponsor

AdvCash as your prefered Crypto - FIAT wallet?

Spinat

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Gold
Jan 3, 2009
Visit site
I was wondering if anyone else prefer AdvCash over other wallets or complicated setups.

What I like the most with AdvCash is the:

Crypto funding, bitcoin, etherium, bitcoin cash etc. all can be used to found your advcash account
These are only a few points, what do you think or is there a similar wallet that can do the same + even more?

Reactions: Spinat
How are thy compared to AdvCash? I mean do they offer the same, receive crypto, transfer crypto, crypto to FIAT, Visa / Mc loading of accounts etc?
i must give more details.
I think that every of those EMI have their advantages and disadvantages. Advcash allows many different solutions to deposit and withdraw money.

On the other hand, still to this day, Wirex is dead end. It does not allow to make any transfer to an account (SEPA in EU, Fast in the UK).
I use it to transfer bitcoins but the visa card can also be useful.

Then, quppy has no mastercard/visa
They have little KYC/AML. They accept to make SEPA transfer to an individual or a third party. For me it is really useful.

About advcash,
I wanted to copy/paste their rules to be able to make a SEPA transfer. Those limitations were a problem for me but I don't remember them. So, I logged in to my account. Unfornutaley, the sepa transfer is temporary disable (see screenshot) now. I knew that on the advcash page about sepa withdrawal there was their list of limitations. So, it is always good to have several solutions for a wire transfer.

There are little differences between EMI's, and you discover those differences when you use those services. I think it depends on every one's use

So today, If i want to make a SEPA transfer, only QUPPY works.

Attachments

• Annotation 2020-04-04 141716.jpg
    Annotation 2020-04-04 141716.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 289
Reactions: Spinat
Advcash is practical in certain cases, but which has costs too high for most of the possibilities which they offer.

- Crypto to fiat conversion: Exchange rates too high
- Fiat to Crypto conversion: outrageously high exchange rates
- Fiat withdrawals by sepa: Fees too high and limited depending the source of funds.
- Fiat withdrawals to bank card: Fees too high

There are many EMI that offer exactly the same services and with more cheap costs or free, and with personal iban in addition. That I have already mentioned several times here.

For me, the only advantage of advcash is being able to link it to your binance account and to withdraw with the advcash visa card.

Wirex is dead end. It does not allow to make any transfer to an account (SEPA in EU, Fast in the UK).

There may be a problem with your account or this function is restricted due to your place of residence. I have always been able to make outgoing swift and sepa transfers with my personal wirex iban.

Reactions: Btraveler
There are many EMI that offer exactly the same services and with more cheap costs or free, and with personal iban in addition

There are many EMIs with SEPA and debit cards for people living in the EEA. Similar for South East Asia (not SEPA but hopefully you can see where I'm going with this). In other places there are fewer options.

All the problems and negatives you list here I have never faced. Maybe you guys should make use of normal banking and normal cryptos and stay away from gray to dark solutions.

You compare apples with banans here and have no clue what AdvCash can be used to. You focus on SEPA and low fess, who the f**k need low fees and SEPA if you want your privacy.

All the problems and negatives you list here I have never faced. Maybe you guys should make use of normal banking and normal cryptos and stay away from gray to dark solutions

You compare apples with banans here and have no clue what AdvCash can be used to. You focus on SEPA and low fess, who the f**k need low fees and SEPA if you want your privacy.

Why do you open a new topic regarding advcash's review or about other similar services if you don't accept the opinion of others or that there may be other more optimized and also anonymous solutions?

We know that you like Advcash for a long time. So if you open such a topic so that we are all of the same opinion with you, sorry but then this subject is not of much use.

Advcash is a good and interesting service combined with their visa card, but for other operations I prefer other wallets. This is my opinion whether you agree or not.

Last edited:
I like other opinions but you need to see your opportunities from a flipside.

Some of the comments here are the standard replies that I have read a lot of times. Anyway, feel free to post what ever you think and want it's not me in charge here :D

Advcash verification is really something. Opened account with them but then when I wanted to do sepa transfer had to do another verification.. then I found out that i can load 3k € per month , if I want more I need to send a bunch of other stuff like tax info , earnings , etc etc.. still early to pass judgement but for now it's not that great. Just my 2c .

Reactions: anotherone
Ive never used advcash and plan to sign up and test it out. What is needed for verification? Do the funding options have to match names of the accounts?
They need a passport and utility bill like anyone else.

You can be Russian or from the UAE or EU it doesn't matter everything goes here.

They handle PayPal to Crypto using 3rd party operations which from time to time can be scam's most often they work fine.

It is pretty good when it comes to getting crypto to FIAT since they are easy to work with and almost never ask any questions.

Anyway, they tried to copy changelly and binance a little:
1602668177321.png

which I don't understand, they are a much better choice for most of us that seek privacy, no tax information exchange and no one that they report to. It is impossible for anyone to trace you back if you setup your account right, check mentor group for more info.

Reactions: VESTANON