Our valued sponsor

AdvCash debit card EURO loading under maintainance!!

Spinat

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Gold
Jan 3, 2009
Visit site
It is not possible to load your Debit Card (EURO CARD only) for the last days, they say it is under maintainance because of system update, do you think it is true or it is a bad sign?

Reactions: JohnLocke
You mean this message:
Loads of ADV Europe EUR cards temporarily unavailable

We regret to inform you that due to system maintenance you temporarily cannot load your virtual and plastic ADV Europe cards in EUR.

We are working to make sure normal operation resumes ASAP and we expect it to happen within the next few days. We will post a news update as soon as it does.

If you loaded your ADV Europe EUR card before, you can use it for payments the usual way. You can also unload your ADV Europe EUR card and use other withdrawal options.

Plastic and virtual ADV Europe cards in USD are not affected.

We sincerely apologize for this inconvenience.

At this time I would not be worried, give them a few days to sort this out and then let's see.

Reactions: JohnLocke
And up they are again thu&¤#thu&¤# awesome service.

Reactions: clemens
For me the EUR card loading is working well today.

I believe that this half association with Binance and exposing it in this way on its own website will creating problems in the future. Maybe it won't be as easy in the futur to withdraw from advcash by sepa.

Certainly banks or other EMIs will tend to consider Advcash as a 100% crypto service and linked to Binance. I hope is not like that.

Same here:

Transfers to Advanced Cash EUR cards are temporarily unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Reply from support:

We are terribly sorry for this situation.
We hope this issue will be resolved in some days.

Damn I hate such things:

Important: ADV Europe card loads under maintenance for 2 weeks

Due to urgent platform maintenance, loads of ADV Europe cards in USD and EUR will be unavailable June 16th to July 1st, 2020.

Thank you for ordering and using our ADV Europe card. You may have noticed that recently there have been times when we had to briefly disable card loads due to maintenance.

We are now facing a necessity to update the technical side of our card platform so that these problems go away completely. Unfortunately the only way to do it is to disable card loads again. So, starting today June 16th, 07:00 PM GMT up until July 1st, 2020 you will not be able to load plastic and virtual ADV Europe cards in USD and EUR.

We understand this is not great news for you. This is why we are making ADV Europe card loads free today until maintenance starts, and for a week after normal loads resume. You can load your card today and use it for payments whenever you need. During these 2 weeks, you will be able to pay with your ADV Europe cards without interruption.

We promise we will do everything we can to complete the maintenance before July 1st. We will post a news update as soon as everything is done. We are sure you will be able to use your ADV Europe cards without issues from then on.

Thank you for understanding and thank you for using ADV.

After almost 1 months it came up again and only 5 days later it is not possible again to load the debit card.

It is really annoying with such system breack downs :(

Latest Threads