Our valued sponsor

AdvCash the best EMI with Visa Debit card right now!

clemens

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Lifetime
Jan 2, 2009
Spain
Visit site
When I look at the market and search for crypto + visa cards there are not many people who really offer this. AdvCash is the perfect tool to exchange bitcoin for eg euro or usd.

In addition, there are a lot of features in AdvCash which makes it incredibly useful in all kinds of money and crypto transactions. You can send money directly to a credit or debit card, you can make IBAN and SEPA transfers and you can exchange a sea of crypto coins inside the system.

Personally, I am crazy happy to have found AdvCash, it has made accepting crypto currency so much easier in my everyday life.

Reactions: Spinat
@clemens : I'm new here with lot of lacking.
Private account : is the debit card not printed with the Customer Name card holder but printed ADVcash name, or no name at all ?
Meaning if I do ATM withdraw or online buy in my home country => my name and personal datas aren't showing off & aren't directly stored by VISA system ?

For privacy + keeping below radars + CRS matters : is it safe to deposit < 10ke in ADVcash with funds coming from private "off shore - non CRS" SEPA or SWIFT bank transfer ? Or is it a bad idea ?

I called the customer service, unfortunatly I can't understand 1 word out of 2 !
Thank's if any of you can tip me.

When I look at the market and search for crypto + visa cards there are not many people who really offer this. AdvCash is the perfect tool to exchange bitcoin for eg euro or usd.

In addition, there are a lot of features in AdvCash which makes it incredibly useful in all kinds of money and crypto transactions. You can send money directly to a credit or debit card, you can make IBAN and SEPA transfers and you can exchange a sea of crypto coins inside the system.

Personally, I am crazy happy to have found AdvCash, it has made accepting crypto currency so much easier in my everyday life.
do you still think they are the best rof/% shitty card issues!