Our valued sponsor

AdvCash use cases

dvm

Apr 14, 2018
Visit site
I frequently hear positive feedback about AdvCash as an EMI for business. Considering they do not allow to receive 3rd party transfers to business accounts in their system, what exactly are use cases of this EMI for business that people like so much?

You can withdraw money by IBAN transfer from AdvCash or you can withdraw to a credit- debit card!

You may ask transferwise directly if they accept transfers from AdvCash or the opposite.

I agree both works fine, and you can even tweak it all a little.
I see everyone is really happy with adv , my question is loading options.. sepa is possible but with limit 3k per month 30k per year.. higher limits for visa and MasterCard load but cards need to be issued in the same country as your country in th adv account... So basically you can load it only from personal local account...is there any way around it.. could I somehow load it with master or visa from some emi ?

Thank you all !

Do they allow outward SEPA transfers to someone else's accounts?
No they don't, only in the same name. But still useful in most situations.

Just adding a note here.

I have created two AdvCash business accounts.

One I created via the website. For this they asked me for a ton of documents and KYC stuff.

For the second, first I created a personal account. Then I asked by the contact form to upgrade it to a business account. 24 hours later and I have a verified business account. They only wanted the name, address, website, certificate of incorporation and certificate of incumbency. If I remember they did not require them to be certified. There were no other questions, like on what I would use the account for. Quickest opening experience.

Thank you for sharing the information about your experience.

So it will be much faster for people to open a business bank account if they start with the personal account they offer, not bad.

Latest Threads