Our valued sponsor

Advice? need a single member LLC for asset protection

craig barrett

Feb 2, 2017
Visit site
I ran a successful business for 20 years, Frank Dodd killed it. Got some debt problems now. looking to find a safe place for my cash, away from the creditors and judgments soon to follow. Sorry for the bluntness

I was advised that a single member LLC in Nevis may be a good bet for this, and an associated bank account. Any guidance from the community in this direction would be greatly appreciated.

Reactions: Richmond and negon
Welcome aboard :)

What I would suggest you to be 100% sure is to setup a 100% anonymous account with either LeuPay, Advance Cash, WorldCore or similar services. There is no entity in this world that can protect you better compared to such a setup. It will be creditor & lender protected. At the end of the day it's what you want to be able to get up again.

A Nevis LLC will still leave tracks to you and risk is that the people that want money from you bring you and your new created Nevis corp to court!

Reactions: MrBeasts
What I would suggest you to be 100% sure is to setup a 100% anonymous account with either LeuPay, Advance Cash, WorldCore or similar services. There is no entity in this world that can protect you better compared to such a setup. It will be creditor & lender protected. At the end of the day it's what you want to be able to get up again.
Really you mean this is better then a real company? What make you think so?

This is not an all fit one! What I mean in OP's situation I would rather go with belt and braces then jeopardysing with the rest of my live to end up working only for these crreps.

I ran a successful business for 20 years, Frank Dodd killed it. Got some debt problems now. looking to find a safe place for my cash, away from the creditors and judgments soon to follow. Sorry for the bluntness

I was advised that a single member LLC in Nevis may be a good bet for this, and an associated bank account. Any guidance from the community in this direction would be greatly appreciated.

I have a St. Kitts & Nevis company. I have chosen SKN because SKN is One of the best jurisdictions for privacy and Asset Protection.

Moneymaster- the link to the Open data index website certainly peeks the interest, although I am chagrined to admit I dont know what to do with it. I would be interested to hear your opinion of what some of my options might be, given my situation.
Well as @auric already touch pointed, if you want to be 100% sure that no one comes after you then use the dark papers! If you have a large budget you want to use a Trust to help you! If you believe that any regular IBC (with own data) can help you, then do that, I agree with many here on the forum, this is not sufficient any longer. In the past it worked fantastic!!
Open a St. Kitts & Nevis company and your privacy is safe.
You want to give some reasons and details how this can help OP? how does a St. Kitts & Nevis company protects the beneficial owner information to be revealed? What is your point to suggest the St. Kitts & Nevis corp? I'm curious and not accuse you :)

Reactions: Richmond
Well as @auric already touch pointed, if you want to be 100% sure that no one comes after you then use the dark papers! If you have a large budget you want to use a Trust to help you! If you believe that any regular IBC (with own data) can help you, then do that, I agree with many here on the forum, this is not sufficient any longer. In the past it worked fantastic!!

You want to give some reasons and details how this can help OP? how does a St. Kitts & Nevis company protects the beneficial owner information to be revealed? What is your point to suggest the St. Kitts & Nevis corp? I'm curious and not accuse you :)

I'm 46 years old and work in Import/Export since 1989 (with companies in UAE and HK).
Before buying SKN company, I have request information from many of my colleagues. SKN Registered is not public and owner's datas are safe.

Richmond- Please pardon my ignorance in this regard.. what does SKN stand for?

Never mind, I have figured it out.. St Kitts/Nevis. OK..

Can anyone explain in a little detail what " the dark papers" are that Moneymaster refers to above?

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Threads