Our valued sponsor

Question after failure to get a payment processor for USA LLC looking for another option to choose where to form my Dropshipping company?

so for the last 4 months, i have tried every payment processor in the USA like stripe, Paypal, 2checkout, and shopify payments to get hold of a payment processor account most of them labeled my dropshipping business as high risk and won't give me an account unless I have a utility bill in the name of my USA LLC or I got my 1500$ stuck in GayPal i tried many merchant account companies who have the same requirement to either be US resident or provide a proof of utility bill in the name of my company most of the virtual offices don't allow a utility hooked up on their premise or charge a ridiculous amount to hook it up which still doesn't ensure that my merchant account would be accepted so after losing the battle I finally need some help to where should I form my company so I can easily get a payment processor and a merchant account as I cross the 10000$ mark in processing I cant lose anymore money setting up these companies so any one of you experienced guys out their please help me out how to take my next step in company formation

Completely different. LLP is a Partnership with at least 2 partners in the ownership structure. LLP generally does not pay profits tax if the income is not generated in the UK.

LTD is a "standard" company with sharehodlers and profits tax
Hello Mark, so your saying i can create an LLP company in the UK and pay no taxes if the money is made elsewhere? and is it easy to open an LLP company and to open bank accounts with it?

Latest Threads