Our valued sponsor

Agent / provider for Seychelles IBC

What exactly do you need to have done? This thread is in nature not allowed since it will open up for people to spam their services.

Anyway, I monitor it and we can see where it goes!

What services you require for your Seychelles company? what's the business activity if you don't mind?

Wonder the same what services do you need for your Seychelles company setup? Googling Seychelles company formation will bring up lots of paid adds so it's easy to find one rea#44!

I was looking for the same thing and I found a good provider affiliated to a law firm in Seychelles. They are not cheap but seem to be really efficient if you have a legitimate business and can provide paperwork. They had no issues opening bank accounts in Mauritius either. PM me for details. I am not advertising them but happy to help.

Sorry, I lost my attention to this thread sinds a couple of comments including one of mine got removed. Thanks for the help Roci, I am actually in the process with a professional company and I believe everything goes well - quick response and very good informed. Thanks again, mimi