Our valued sponsor

Andrew Tate’s Passport and Offshore Strategy and Multiple Bank account in 40 country

troubled soul

Pro Member
Aug 23, 2020
Visit site
Andrew tate said He has bank account in 40 countries :oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:
Do anyone know which are they ?
How his strategy is ?
Is it insane or bank sense to open bank account in 40 different country ?

I read online that His net worth is about +$350 Million .....Is it good strategy to open this much bank account ?

What will be the best strategy with this much of wealth ...If you are on the position of the Andrew tate....what will be your strategy ?

@Martin Everson . Can you guide If someone have +$350 million net worth...what will be your advice regarding bank account.....As you are very experienced in this field... ...where you bank as Dubai expat and what will be your asset protection strategy.... ..If Andrew Tate is your client what advice will you give him regarding bank account ?

Reactions: Donsted
What Andrew Tate says and what is true are not exactly aligned.

He also says he has nine passports (the number changes like the weather). Have you ever seen any of them? It'd be easy enough to get replicas for Instagram pic and alike, but he seems he hasn't even bothered doing that. Estonian Passport claim, how did he get it?

10 driving licences (the number fluctuates depending on which podcast he's on). Where are they all?

So do you think he has bank accounts in 40 countries? I don't. If he's got some brilliant offshore strategy, why is he recently appointed as a Director at some car firm in the UK?

And the evidence for a net worth of $350 million is non-existent. He's significantly upgraded his lifestyle in the last two years, obviously from the Hustler's University garbage, which is bringing it good money, but it isn't $350 million good.

Can confirm Andrew Tate is active in Dubai.

You can open with always all major Banks through the DIFC here - I don't believe in 40 but picking 3 in SG, 3 in CH, 3 in LI etc. is no rocket science if your net worth is past the 10m$ which he is for sure.

Why did it need confirming?

There is no secret, it's all over his social media
Read my whole post and not just the first line.

And maybe think around the corner and read between the lines.

Andrew is not dump - he is not the guy clicking the first Google Ad and searching "Dubai Company" but more the guy reading around and going for someone who actually really get's sh** done.

Read my whole post and not just the first line.

And maybe think around the corner and read between the lines.

Andrew is not dump - he is not the guy clicking the first Google Ad and searching "Dubai Company" but more the guy reading around and going for someone who actually really get's sh** done.
Reading between the lines, are you turning this into a sales thread?

@Martin Everson . Can you guide If someone have +$350 million net worth...what will be your advice regarding bank account.....As you are very experienced in this field... ...where you bank as Dubai expat and what will be your asset protection strategy.... ..If Andrew Tate is your client what advice will you give him regarding bank account ?

His net worth might be $350m but cash on account will be substantially less. My advice would be to put the bulk of his assets well beyond the banking system - in Dubai real estate is the logical option. Also because he is a divisive high profile personality some western banks may at some point consider him persona non grata.

Can you prove the opposite?

I had also only reproduced a quote from a video of him.
Whether his statement is true at the end is relatively indifferent to me
Well if it's like the private jet he "owns" which is part of a fleet owned by a charter company. I think it's fairly obvious he doesn't own a yacht. But he does have the means to hire one.

"Alpha" Male influencers figured it out, all you need to do is say some platitudes that every male secretly agrees with: "woman should serve us" "you need to be an alpha male" "a man needs to hunt and be strong" "women love confidence"

And millions of incels from around the world will worship you as if you're some philosopher king

I watched a few of his interviews, information that any of your grandpas knows intuitively... Oh s**t, a man needs to be confident? No f*****g way... tell me more of your secrets.

Reactions: benbao

Latest Threads