Our valued sponsor

Annual Government Duty 2016 - LAST CALL

drillbill

Offshore Agent
Jan 6, 2009
Visit site
Just got this e-mail from my agent where we have to pay the annual government fee for my Cyprus company formation I made for a few years ago.

The Duty must be paid by all Cyprus companies (either active or inactive), including those registered in 2016
If the Duty is not paid on time, then there will be a penalty. The payable amount is as follows:

If paid by 30/06/16 350
If paid between 01/07 – 31/08/16 385
If paid between 01/09 – 30/06/16 490
If paid after 2 years 750

You can pay the Duty online at https://efiling.drcor.mcit.gov.cy/DrcorPublic/SearchForm.aspx?sc=1&lang=EN.

Well you only pay 12,5% corporate tax on net profits of your company and no tax on most other services.. so somehow the Cyprus government need to get the money in or not? :)

Thanks for the valuable information drill bill. The page you shared doesn't have content in English. Is there any way to change language option?
If you use a google chrome, there is a translate to English option ( which is automatically added as a feature of the browser ). If you don't have this feature on your browser, try to find some add-ons or extensions to translate them. 80% it will be accurate :D

Latest Threads