Our valued sponsor

Anonymous bank account opening - you think it's possible?

It is not going to work with a real anonymous offshore bank account! What you can setup is an account with some of the major providers like AdvanceCash, Xapo, WorldCore, LeuPay and Breder as we already discussed.

The offshore banks have increase the number of documents they need and made it more compliacted to the open an account. As a result it is not possible to stay anonymous any longer as far as I have seen!

Reactions: burden and JohnK
Sorry, no that will not work any longer. It is at least 7 years since it was possible to open anything anonymous with them. They require lots and lots of documents today!

Do you think anonymous bank account opening is still possible or more something from the past?

I have read on many forums that there are people offering 100% anonymous bank account opening. Then I read here on forum that it is not possible, what do you think can be done?
Is possible provided you are willing to step into the dark area of the internet. Check out the dark web. Found a lot of useful tools there but also a lot of illegal things there.

Reactions: negon
Do you think anonymous bank account opening is still possible or more something from the past?

I have read on many forums that there are people offering 100% anonymous bank account opening. Then I read here on forum that it is not possible, what do you think can be done?

just look for Auric for help, don't get things complicated. Dark web is an interesting place but also a place full of danger if you are not careful. A word of advice, do not use chrome or IE to access the dark web and do not access it without a VPN in place. You never know who is going to knock on your door in the middle of the night if you are not careful. I am not a salesman for Auric but I think he knows what can be done and what cannot be done under the legal framework. If you are caught with stuffs from the deep dark web, it is not easy to explain how you get it legally.

After spending hours reading the information here on the forum my strong believing is that offshore banking is over!

Situation will get tougher for sure but I believe that is not the end. If you are talking about tax planning, it will serve a purpose. However, anything darker than that, we need a more anonymous solution which still exist. In the first place, an offshore company without any offshore bank account, it will look very illegitimate to me. You can't be paying renewal annually without any activity in the company. To prove things are legitimate, a bank account is vital.

Just thinking out of the box. If you use a service like LeuPay, WorldCore, AdvanceCash to pay your renewal fees etc. it may be as legit as to pay them from an offshore account or what you think?

Let you all know one thing. No matter what, maintain an offshore bank account is good. Even for me, I managed to open a Bitcoin wallet without using any documents. But when I need to encash out the Bitcoin, I need a bank account to do so. This is something that I can't escape. Certainly, if anyone has a lot of Bitcoins, I think it is not wise to encash out everything in a single day. Have a few more offshore bank accounts will do the job.

Latest Threads