Our valued sponsor

Any Euro Pacific Bank Review?

Your completely naive but I don't blame you. Have you even looked at Peters businesses and seen the money that left him after clients deserted him on mass...lol. Do you even know anything about Euro Pacific Banks financials. Your blind faith in a smooth talking Peter Schiff will be ultimately your down fall. He is a smooth talker who even owes $1m+ in penalties/taxes to IRS because he does not even know how to file tax paperwork properly. I would not trust such a person and nor do any of his clients...but he talks a good fight about financial markets.

Seeing someones face on a news network does not make them legit...lol. Alan Stanford was all over the news and television and turned out to be running a Ponzi. Watch the below video to understand how high profile confidence tricksters work

Will maybe continue the conversation when you learn how to talk to people ..
I don't have "blind faith" in Schiff, in fact this thread whole point is to criticize EPB ...
Anyway, good luck.

Will maybe continue the conversation when you learn how to talk to people ..
Saving people from themselves is my duty don't get butt hurt.

I don't trust Schiff, I trust he will do what's best for HIS interests.
Same goes for you, unless you're Jesus, I trust you are following your interests and not saving people from themselves.

100% agree. I follow my own interests and Peter certainly does his which is not in his clients interest. Ask anyone who placed money with him. See reviews on Euro Pacific Capital on trustpilot.....lol

Reactions: zeytin
100% agree. I follow my own interests and Peter certainly does his which is not in his clients interest. Ask anyone who placed money with him. See reviews on Euro Pacific Capital on trustpilot.....lol

What does that have to do with anything ?
He sucks at managing money that's a different story .. His portfolio always looks like he is getting ready for a crisis all the time, probably not the best strategy. Do you think he is doing that on purpose "against his clients interest" ?

And people who lose money will leave negative reviews that's a given ...

So again I ask, what does that have to do with fraud or euro pacific bank being a bad bank ?

Do you think he is doing that on purpose "against his clients interest" ?

That does matter use youre brain. He gets paid regardless of how portfolio performs.....lol. He does not care at all about clients as long as he gets entry fees and annual fees for portfolios and mutual funds he sells. He constantly attends events to recruit new money to support old money leaving. He needs to change his investment strategy to be more successful. Waiting for the big collapse and investing in foreign stocks is NOT an investment strategy.

So again I ask, what does that have to do with fraud or euro pacific bank being a bad bank ?

Well lets start with the basics..lol?

Can you show me any of EPB finances? Can you name me who actually owns the bank? For a bank that claims to be 100% reserve bank where is their published audited financials to warrant this claim? I await your answers.

I guess for you the glass is always have full i.e its not a fraud until its busted like Bernard Madoff, Bitconnect, Alan Stanford etc. However history and common sense should be your sole teacher in banking.

That does matter use youre brain.

Please learn some manners. It's embarrassing. You look like a 10 year old trolling on youtube, not someone apt to discuss financial matters.

He gets paid regardless of how portfolio performs.....lol. He does not care at all about clients as long as he gets entry fees and annual fees for portfolios and mutual funds he sells.

Hmmm .. what ???
You think a fund manager "doesn't care" about how his fund is performing ?

You just showed me you have no idea what you're talking about .. I'm just wasting my time with you here.

Just thanks for your answers and good luck to you.

You look like a 10 year old trolling on youtube, not someone apt to discuss financial matters.

So you couldn't answer my questions about EPB. That is all you had to say....lol rof/%.

Hmmm .. what ???
You think a fund manager "doesn't care" about how his fund is performing ?

Yes.

Most credible fund mangers close down funds and returns funds to clients after a period when their strategy does not work and not continue to milk clients.doh948""