Our valued sponsor

Any Swiss or Singapore personal bank accounts that I can open remotely because of covid-19?

It's worth keeping in mind that CIM has close to zero customers in Switzerland. They have all the signs of being a normal bank, except practically no one living in Switzerland actually banks with them — personal or corporate. They are expensive and difficult to work with, compared to just walking into UBS or Credit Suisse and walking out with a bank account with relatively low fees.

For day to day personal and business banking, people mainly use UBS, Credit Suisse, cantonal banks, and banks owned by the two main supermarkets.

For wealth management (including by residents), it's UBS, Credit Suisse, and the various wealth management banks.

This isn't meant as a criticism of CIM. I know people use them and are happy.
Can any of these solutions (UBS, Credit Suisse, Cantonal banks,...) could be opened on remote? As I know is CIM the only bank that offers remote account opening?

Can any of these solutions (UBS, Credit Suisse, Cantonal banks,...) could be opened on remote? As I know is CIM the only bank that offers remote account opening?
With a deposit over 10M, i am sure things can be arranged.
The plebs will need tax residency or work permit in the country.
Also Swissquote could work within some limitations and can be opened remotely.

Latest Threads