Our valued sponsor

Anybody have experience with rentacompany.com , or similars?

epalat

Apr 23, 2020
Visit site
Iam trying to conduct business with 1 or 2 clients that it is absolutely necessary for me to give them a corporate image. Such as an IBAN to a company name, or even better process their credit cards for their consulting fees.

Are these companies that rent companies for real? Iam much afraid that they can have other clients that do money laundering or shady stuff and that my name can get blacklisted in some way tied to a company that did business with others.

Iam not a EU/US resident. Please let me know if there are options that are easy to setup and hopefully dont ask for more then 5% of the payments... some ive seen ask for $100 per month in maintnenace fees plus other fees.

My Clients will be paying from EU.

Reactions: aage and JohnLocke
sorry to bring this thread up again. Are there any legitimated services that rent companies with substance? I mean, that would be or quick short cut to avoid reporting and get it all sorted out fast?

I'm not following. You are proposing redirecting the user to buy crypto with the the crypto card processor you mentioned. Right ? and then verify the execution of the transaction via the gourl?
I don't want the client to see that he is buying crypto. I want to make it appear that I'm executing just an other (regular/non-crypto/fiat) card transaction to buy my product/service.

Would you see any issues with doing this with a static site on the client side js ? I mean without using any other server.

I assume that the card processor might want to do some kyc now or in the future. Plus the tax authorities would be able to follow up the transaction from the start via the blockchain to the ATM withdrawals. Not comfortable with it.

Is there anyone willing to rent me his Seychelles company to do this payment processing with either the aforementioned crypto buying or some regular processor ie Stripe or other? I'm willing to pay a flat tax on each EUR/USD received. With the ability to spend with a regular card directly, or receive it via donation for tax purposes, or to be used as the capital to start a Seychelles foundation. I also want the rented entity to be registered officially for remitting vat/gst/sales taxes

Last edited: