Our valued sponsor

Anybody tried to withdraw money from a crypto exchange to Georgian bank account?

Bank of Georgia is perfectly fine with crypto exchanges. Just make sure to have SOLO service.
What's SOLO? Google didn't help.
I've got no idea about 100K+ EUR but I heard some people were moving $15K in one transaction. Regarding SOLO I'm pretty sure the conditions are very flexible if you have money. I think you can just dump the necessary amount of money on your account and apply for SOLO. I'm currently in the process of getting it myself.

It's not hard to be a resident of Georgia... how did they determine you are not a resident? Lack of some or another residence certificate? Shove a struggling Georgian translation company GEL500... these people keep copies of all documents that land on their desk and they edit them for a living anyway.
Have you done that? At some point, EMI or the bank would check with the Georgia, no? Say goodbye to your money then

Residency in Georgia costs minimum 100K USD investment in real estate, or running a business there. It is more expensive than it used to be, but still a viable option if one wants to cash out bitcoin profits.
That's for the official residency by investment with an ID card. But to cash out from Krypto exchanges you don't need this, as the exchanges only require utility bill as a proof of residence. So you can just rent some place and get an utility bill in your name.

But to cash out from Krypto exchanges you don't need this, as the exchanges only require utility bill as a proof of residence.
You don't even need that. Like I said, I've withdrawn from two crypto exchanges to a bank account in Georgia. In both cases, my address was in another country. It was only Etana (Kraken's partner) which refused. So I sent the money via another exchange.

That's for the official residency by investment with an ID card. But to cash out from Krypto exchanges you don't need this, as the exchanges only require utility bill as a proof of residence. So you can just rent some place and get an utility bill in your name.

Yo can also try Swiss project bity.com and make a transfer to TransferWise Borderless account, after that whatever your want - have done It several times 10$ k +, no questions asked.

Latest Threads