Our valued sponsor

Anybody Used Monegro.eu?

Silvio

Pro Member
Jun 1, 2018
Visit site
Hey guys, long time lurker, first time poster here...

I came across moneygro.eu as one forum member posted about them.

They claim they can open accounts for companies in Czech Republic and other countries, looks a bit pricey but overall if they can really open, it's worth it...

Had anybody here tried them?

So you may have seen they are only 5 months old and the user that is posting about them has registered on this forum at the same time he put his business online.

Be very carefull about this operation which can't be something you want to test as one of the first one.

Reactions: Andrew Gooden
Dont use them.
This is a one-guy company.
Company formed a few months ago.Website and domain are brand new.
He is also a member here hiding his real identity and behaving like a customer of the company.
DONT ever use these scammers.

Reactions: Andrew Gooden
It's a stay away for now! To risky to use a new company for all your hard earned money!

As i said already company is not new, they based in Latvia and main company is GMT Group SIA with brunch in Poland.
UK LTD is just new company for additional business, i used to work with them few years and i can said they can help and assist with lot of questions much more then this forum can help, here are mostly teorethics with no practice. Contact them and you will understand, dont listen to few people here who cant do nothing by himself and just try to talk s**t about others.

Dont use them.
This is a one-guy company.
Company formed a few months ago.Website and domain are brand new.
He is also a member here hiding his real identity and behaving like a customer of the company.
DONT ever use these scammers.
This saying guy who always recomend to open EMI?
I have real business and can say how it all work in real life, not sitting in forum hiddenly like you.
Ask professionals how to assist to busines, with normal advisary not shity emi mistertango or ex baltikums bank Bilderlings.
Dont listen to this kind helpers.

This saying guy who always recomend to open EMI?
I have real business and can say how it all work in real life, not sitting in forum hiddenly like you.
Ask professionals how to assist to busines, with normal advisary not shity emi mistertango or ex baltikums bank Bilderlings.
Dont listen to this kind helpers.

What are you talking about scammer ?
Why are you still here and advocating yourself ? Why are you still defending them here then ? If you are just a customer,step aside and let people comment their own findings.
Noone is an amateur like you here.
Register a company,get a website design and host it,register on offshore forums and then start advertising as if you are a customer of MONEGRO .

I have been using offshore and onshore companies since 2005 and i believe i have the experience to detect a scammer easily.

BTW,i guess you confused me with somebody else on the forum.I didnt advise anyone EMIs and i am not selling anything here.

What are you talking about scammer ?
Why are you still here and advocating yourself ? Why are you still defending them here then ? If you are just a customer,step aside and let people comment their own findings.
Noone is an amateur like you here.
Register a company,get a website design and host it,register on offshore forums and then start advertising as if you are a customer of MONEGRO .

I have been using offshore and onshore companies since 2005 and i believe i have the experience to detect a scammer easily.

BTW,i guess you confused me with somebody else on the forum.I didnt advise anyone EMIs and i am not selling anything here.
I just dont like then people like you talking s**t about others, like you are talking about me, if you want opinion about something so contact them directly and ask all questions and make your own opinion but not telling stories about something you dont know!
I am not sure they need clients from this forum because they are oriented on real business and clients from europe and cis countrys, not sure they need clients who use EMIs or asking about mistertango

GMT Group SIA
Registered on 26.07.2017 with authorized capital of 100.00 EUR. Registered address is private house.
Currently has tax debt of 270.09 EUR, 0 turnover in 2017.
Registered industry of company is electronic appliances and electric materials sale.

Seems "legit"!

GMT Group SIA
Registered on 26.07.2017 with authorized capital of 100.00 EUR. Registered address is private house.
Currently has tax debt of 270.09 EUR, 0 turnover in 2017.
Registered industry of company is electronic appliances and electric materials sale.

Seems "legit"!

Hhahaha this is so funny.
Just registered to the forum 15 minutes ago and you have your first post here. :D
Another satisfied customer , i guess ! :D

• Haha
Reactions: Zaki
I have been reading this forum for some time, found interesting how lame guy tries to promote his service and by coincidence I know how to check Latvian company little bit deeper. :) "legit" is in quotation marks, because it meant to be sarcasm. I also don't see any officially registered branches of this company in any other country.

Latest Threads