Our valued sponsor

anyone a real consultant , solving real world problems?

Mad Dog

Sep 3, 2019
Visit site
In business for many years, we got a heap of corps lying around, all together churning though 1M+ a month, but the problem is not how to make money.

The problem is ,how to keep it safe and have reliable banks! As the next step will be taking us upwards of 3M a month.

The only options I ever see are either trurstworthy banks and high tax countries or shady banks in low tax jurisidctions.

Come one, noone really gonna be putting more than 10k in europ pacific now are they ? Or have >200k in revolut etc........

Then you got the padded problem , that if you got lets say more than 3 corps, and are the UBO for each of them, the banks somehow impose a limit in the maximum accounts you can have as a UBO.......

WHo can point me into the direction of a reliable advisory group or business angel here perhaps who can help us grow further , reliably and to reach the skys....

Bank introducers are of no interest as NONE of them are worth their salt. Just telling you to do the paperwork so they can push of an email to the bank , ridicilous.......

but i stand to be corrected....... yes I am a registered newbie on this forum but not "new".

Maybe I ought to get that 100 euro a month membership if thats worth it?

Joint ventures would be available for the right person as well if needs be.......(not for the dark emi guys or other small time nonsense that serves no purpose in this day and age beyond 20k a month).

Then you got the padded problem , that if you got lets say more than 3 corps, and are the UBO for each of them, the banks somehow impose a limit in the maximum accounts you can have as a UBO.......
How will they ever find out about that?

WHo can point me into the direction of a reliable advisory group or business angel here perhaps who can help us grow further , reliably and to reach the skys....
You expect to find this on a public forum!! I would try OCRA Worldwide | Offshore Companies with that money you may be able to pay them what they ask for to get the help and setup you seek!
Bank introducers are of no interest as NONE of them are worth their salt. Just telling you to do the paperwork so they can push of an email to the bank , ridicilous.......
but if they can get the account opened you may be fine to pay someone for the task! I would not (and I don't) care about to pay someone money if they can open a bank account for me in a nice bank where I'm unable to do so!

Maybe I ought to get that 100 euro a month membership if thats worth it?
Always worth it, never regret to have paid it to support the forum.
Joint ventures would be available for the right person as well if needs be.......(not for the dark emi guys or other small time nonsense that serves no purpose in this day and age beyond 20k a month).
What business are you into?

Reactions: Bmw850
How will they ever find out about that?
Declare UBO is required these days. Granted I can accept you dont have to, but someone got to be dealing with these banks contact wise. ANd then there is either the face2face check or videolink check. It all boils down to the amount of money at stake.

You expect to find this on a public forum!! I would try OCRA Worldwide | Offshore Companies with that money you may be able to pay them what they ask for to get the help and setup you seek!
Interesting, actually never checked them out, i will and report back how useful they are. And yes money is not an issue, just getting it sorted is.

but if they can get the account opened you may be fine to pay someone for the task! I would not (and I don't) care about to pay someone money if they can open a bank account for me in a nice bank where I'm unable to do so!
Absolutely, just that most introducers just operate a mass mailing s**t list, focussed on oly getting the punter in to pay upfront for a bank intro, as opposed to ACTUALLY providing more than that. I mean any introducers who read this who can ACTUALLY say they do NOT send biz to euro pacific bank.

Always worth it, never regret to have paid it to support the forum.
Yeah gonna sort that I think

What business are you into?
High Risk ecomm

Reactions: Wade7

Latest Threads