Our valued sponsor

Anyone have experience with iQompany?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How long did you wait? My experience is identical quick when wants to take the money but otherwise slow after. Company reg can take time but like at least keep a good line of communication... another topic with identical situations

Can @ac2124 provide some update on his experience?
I actually purchased it in the month of MAY and had to wait like 1 week to get all the details. Initially, the response was much faster before making the payment but when asked something he would not answer for days/weeks.

Also, I hadn't used the account straight away as was planning to use like after a few weeks or maybe a month and build some cookies before going ahead.

That's how it typically is with some providers, even 100% legit ones!

Anyway, if you didn't change passwords etc. after you received everything I would say the fault is on your end.

Yes, I agree with you.
Actually, i did change the emails and passwords but just the phone access.

When registered and passed the account to me it was linked to the company which I initially asked to register but after a month I see it has all been changed to a different company without my notice. I never knew how and when he had done it.

You may study what service they offer, now you have the answer to your question rof/%
Yes, I knew the risk involved but still went ahead. I understand there is my fault too but it wouldn't have happened if the seller/provider didn't make any changes on the account.

Mind saying who is this guy?
Can't find any relevant information on their website regarding the legal entity, team, office, etc.

Yes sure, so I saw the banner on the forum and went ahead with it without doing my research.

Also, after purchase, i never made a single transaction or took any payment but still got the account closed down.

still not contact? upgrade to mentor group and ask Admin to help you getting contact.
He is seeing the messages but has no response at all.

He is just blanking all the messages.

Yes, I agree with you.
Actually, i did change the emails and passwords but just the phone access.

When registered and passed the account to me it was linked to the company which I initially asked to register but after a month I see it has all been changed to a different company without my notice. I never knew how and when he had done it.

Yes, I knew the risk involved but still went ahead. I understand there is my fault too but it wouldn't have happened if the seller/provider didn't make any changes on the account.

Yes sure, so I saw the banner on the forum and went ahead with it without doing my research.

Also, after purchase, i never made a single transaction or took any payment but still got the account closed down.

He is seeing the messages but has no response at all.

He is just blanking all the messages.
Is it possible you used a bad IP address? Not a good experience for sure I'll wait a week or two more and if not I'll see if there's any established way to raise a complaint. @James Spader

Is it possible you used a bad IP address? Not a good experience for sure I'll wait a week or two more and if not I'll see if there's any established way to raise a complaint. @James Spader
I actually purchased a private proxy and used this software (Ads power global) to access it and was very careful and only used it from that same IP address and never changed.

Yes, I think will wait for a week to see if I hear back from him, but I message every day but no response whatsoever, just ghosting me every day.

Will raise a complaint to James soon.

I wish I could of warned you beforehand!
I would of told you IQOMP - AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!!

I used this service and I've regretted it ever since.
Red Flag 1. I asked about registering a company and they went ahead and did it using my company name and then sent me an invoice. I was about to use someone else from the forum, but they just went ahead and registered the company already so I just went ahead and paid it so I could get my company name.

Red Flag 2. They told me the company registration comes with EMI but couldn't tell me which one. I had my heart set on Advcash and I told them it was because I needed a virtual CC card. They went ahead and registered with wise.
Wise can only provide a virtual cc after activating the physical cc. Because he used a fake UK address there was no way of me receiving the Physical cc, so their account was unusable.

Red Flag 3. I was under the impression that the nominee would be a real person, an employee of the company. It wasn't, it was a fake person with a fake Lithuanian passport. Since the person was fake when Wise and other services needed additional info, they couldn't provide it, nor tell me why. I had to hound them for 3 months before they sent me the worse photoshopped selfie I'd ever seen. That's when I realized they used darks for the nominee which at first they pretended was a real person.

Red Flag 4. Because they registered with a fake address, which again, I didn't know was fake until I needed to receive some documents from company house, I couldn't run the business. When I tried to resolve the issue with them, I got offered a chance to register ANOTHER company for a small discount. ARE YOU INSANE!!
When I said no because the ghosting and shitty service had caused me so much stress, they ghosted me. The last time they received my message was the end of March. I'm pretty sure the reason my messages aren't being read is because they've blocked me.

1950 euros down the drain!

It's because the Nominee is Fake Read this!!!!

Reactions: Offshr and mezoon
I lost money with them too. I've always said Admin needs to test these services before. Having them send a test company with documents and KYC of nominee would have made this scam easily identifiable. What use is it if anyone can just pay for an ad and offer scams?

Reactions: magnacarta
Well as Admin told me
"If you buy something from anyone around at OffshoreCorpTalk it is not different than if you buy something on Facebook, eBay or any social media. You have to do your due diligence.

There are lot's of providers around here who do a honest work but we can't remove the bad apples before we know it."
I think you have to report them directly and then they'll ban their account. Otherwise, they won't do anything.

If you see an ad on the board or even a service listed in the Mentor forum, you really can't trust it. I used to think they were suggested because they are tried and tested but most arent.

Reactions: JohnLocke
Well as Admin told me
"If you buy something from anyone around at OffshoreCorpTalk it is not different than if you buy something on Facebook, eBay or any social media. You have to do your due diligence.

There are lot's of providers around here who do a honest work but we can't remove the bad apples before we know it."
I think you have to report them directly and then they'll ban their account. Otherwise, they won't do anything.

If you see an ad on the board or even a service listed in the Mentor forum, you really can't trust it. I used to think they were suggested because they are tried and tested but most arent.
I have seen 2 banner ads that were identified as scams already. They will just rinse and repeat if that's the case. I understand it's a risk that we take purchasing services. But putting in 0 effort to screen these is basically not caring about the community. Of course that's just my opinion, and I guess I have higher standards.

Reactions: mezoon and mimi88jp
I lost money with them too. I've always said Admin needs to test these services before. Having them send a test company with documents and KYC of nominee would have made this scam easily identifiable. What use is it if anyone can just pay for an ad and offer scams?
Stop this crap... it's your fault, 100% - we had this discussion a lot of times and I'm sick and tired of them, you behave like a chiled that did something wrong but blame his parents for it.

We have warnings up already

But you didn't read it, if something is wrong people are welcome to report it to me so I can BAN and stop such activity, but if I don't get informed, sorry, but that's on your own.

Well as Admin told me

100% correct

I will close this thread since it has no evidence nor does it make sense. Learn from it, if you have trouble with any provider or users from this forum, get in touch with me and provide evidence. If all is clear, I will try to help you solve the problem. Rest assured, if we get evidence of any claim and we can't sort it out, users will get banned and AD's removed.

Last edited:
Reactions: jjrapy
The original nominee that was used for the original setup is not available to continue verification. They said he is refusing but I am not sure of the reason. They have offered to complete another setup.
Seems like you I and @mimi88jp have been sacrificial lambs. Now at least any one can search iqomp iqompany iqompany.com and see the reviews on here. If also admin say not real or whatever i'm fully ready to provide payment information and emails to prove. I get his point about doing your own due diligence but when several members have expressed doubts maybe check it before you allow ads... anyway not my forum to admin or keep the quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.