Our valued sponsor

Anyone know more about the Wittix technical issue to process payments ?

PlayHardGoPro

Dec 14, 2019
Visit site
Hello.
I`ve had today few transfers incoming and outgoing, and i have received an email from Wittix, they said that they have some technical issues and they cannot process any form of payment for a few days but they wasn`t able to say exactly how long.
Anyone else had this problem today or know more about when it will be up & running again ?
Cheers.

That's interesting they only got their license like 6 months back or so if im not wrong. Hopefully issue is nothing serious.

Reactions: PlayHardGoPro
Hello.
I`ve had today few transfers incoming and outgoing, and i have received an email from Wittix, they said that they have some technical issues and they cannot process any form of payment for a few days but they wasn`t able to say exactly how long.
Anyone else had this problem today or know more about when it will be up & running again ?
Cheers.

Hello, do you any news concerning Wittix? Did they start executing payments?
I've just considered this company for account opening:) And also see that they are quite young.

Thank you

Hello, do you any news concerning Wittix? Did they start executing payments?
I've just considered this company for account opening:) And also see that they are quite young.

Thank you

Hi.
Sorry for the delayed reply.
They closed my account from the first 2 transactions ( 1 was cleared in the account 1 was rejected for no reason ). Was very easy to re-transfer my funds to the alternate account, their support is good, but not profitable to run account on business here because you can wake up in the morning with all transfers blocked and incoming transfer rejected.
They lied to me that their system is offline for few days, only to keep on my funds a bit. This is very very very bad practice.