Our valued sponsor

diablo

Pro Member
Feb 23, 2017
Visit site
I was wondering if anyone has experience with the Company Uphold - Homepage and if so, do you know if you can convert bitcoin to EUR / USD also if the BTC comes from an external wallet?

How reliable is this company ?

I see they have some high reserves so they may be trustworthy or what do you think?
uphold-com.jpg

Reactions: Paul and negon
@Milky Moon are you using advcash or coinfy with Blockchain?

I do have an AdvCash account, but do not use that for bitcoin. (Same for Capitalist & WorldCore).

Other 'buy/sell' sites I can recommend/use: bitwala.com, bity.com and bitonic.nl.

Most earned bitcoin go directly to my ledger and based on the sell price will be sold at one of the above markets.

Reactions: Paul and JohnLocke
The problem is that I want to buy bitcoins and other crypto but also be able to exchange BTC, Etherium etc to FIAT / real Money.. I'm looking for a better solution tha these 3rd party Exchange services and advcash!

The problem is that I want to buy bitcoins and other crypto but also be able to exchange BTC, Etherium etc to FIAT / real Money.. I'm looking for a better solution tha these 3rd party Exchange services and advcash!

https://www.litebit.eu/en offers more than the usual alt-coins. (no personal experience with them, but heard they are OK).

Have you looked into larger exchanges like bitfinex, bitstamp and kraken?

It's not about how many but what coins & tokens they support.. the more the better but it depends what they support. It seems most support the same and same like Ledger naon S support strange currencies not in the TOP 10 or TOP 20 of the coin market list !

I use them but I they don't let you withdraw coins & tokens to FIAT as far as I can see so it's a problem.

At the time we speak I have a fe other services that Exchange my BTC to Money but they are complicated and expensive, it costs me aprox 50 euro to get 500 euro out of the ATM :D that's too much.

I use them but I they don't let you withdraw coins & tokens to FIAT as far as I can see so it's a problem.

At the time we speak I have a fe other services that Exchange my BTC to Money but they are complicated and expensive, it costs me aprox 50 euro to get 500 euro out of the ATM :D that's too much.

For good fiat rates you will have to rely on the above mentioned exchanges that's the only option I guess.

@diablo Why dont you try Exmo. Give a look at it. There you can buy and exchange crypto and fiat also have card facilities. No personal experience, waiting for their verification.

Also look at some e-currency exchanger like okchanger.