Our valued sponsor

Anyone read the German book, der grösste crash aller zeiten ?

JohnSeed

Corporate Services
Pro Member
Jan 29, 2015
Visit site
Hi,

In the newspapers I just read about the German bestseller authors Matthias Weik and Marc Friedrich which published the book with the titel, Der Grösste crash aller zeiten!

I'm good in reading German and have ordered the book online and hope it will arrive soon, but what are your thoughts about the content of the book, do you believe prophecy of these two?

Here is the link for you that don't know about this book

Let's hope these guys are wrong. Maybe the winter is coming but I hope we are all prepared once it hit us ns2

Well I'm afraid this is not taken out of the blue and there is some true in it. There are many of the financial gurus in this world that have predicted the dark future of the financial markets.

So many gurus are predicting a crash for years... e.g. Peter Schiff that kept losing more and more money while calling for the crash.

As long as the FED keeps printing money while keeping interest rates low, ECB keeps interest rates negative and big corps keep doing stock buybacks, the bubble will keep growing...

Reactions: Corno and kolya48
As you say, it is a bubble one day or another it has to go to explode! The total world dept is 250 billion $US it can't be good for the economy.

I just got my copy of this book. I read on different international media that no one is trusting the authors of this book and believe they are nothing more than hot air. Anyway I have to read it, thanks for making me aware of it OP ;)

If you follow the media thye speak the truth in the book! Just look at the world now, forward two or 3 month from now and you will see the world is following the pattern in the book!

Hi,

In the newspapers I just read about the German bestseller authors Matthias Weik and Marc Friedrich which published the book with the titel, Der Grösste crash aller zeiten!

I'm good in reading German and have ordered the book online and hope it will arrive soon, but what are your thoughts about the content of the book, do you believe prophecy of these two?

Here is the link for you that don't know about this book
Is there any English translation?

I have not found a English version but was able to read it in German, maybe there is a online version of it or someone with the right skills is able to translate the context of this book.

Latest Threads