Our valued sponsor

Anyone tried MisterTango creditcard processing?

Frederik C

Dec 26, 2018
Visit site
Hi guys,

Nice forum. Spent hours scanning and reading so many post :eek:)

Anyhow, i am having an IPTV service and looking for payment gateway (yes very difficult)
I dont have any kind of company registered yet (also looking for some legits service) but i came across this:
Accept Credit Cards, Debit Cards on your website - Mistertango

I already have a MisterTango personal account, but doesnt feel comfortable using my personal legit ID for an illegal act in my homecountry.

Anyone have experience with Mister Tango payment gateway? Or am i the first one to try out :)
It doesnt seems like they ask any question about the business - API ready to be used...

Thanks!

I have IPTV also. Business accounts are moving away from Mr Tango. The bad experiences with MT keep piling up. Perhaps Transferwise or AdvCash, just depends. Your in the right place, there are plenty very knowledgeable folks use this forum. If you catch their attention there could be a waterfall of useful information. Are you US citizen (like me) or UK perhaps?

I have IPTV also. Business accounts are moving away from Mr Tango. The bad experiences with MT keep piling up. Perhaps Transferwise or AdvCash, just depends. Your in the right place, there are plenty very knowledgeable folks use this forum. If you catch their attention there could be a waterfall of useful information. Are you US citizen (like me) or UK perhaps?

If you are US citizen, Try Payjunction or cardconnect. Next day deposits.

Just a warning check there site they take high fees, so I would advice not to use them.

I read somewhere it was like 1.5% + some cents. Thats not high at all. Esspecially not in IPTV workd.

I am EU citizen and i would really appreciate if you could guide me trough this jungle. ADVcash and transwerwise is more like EMIs for fund transfer? Not payment gateways as i read it.
Since you are in IPTV, may I ask if you are company registered? Which jurisdiction?

Frederik C, a good source to find what payment gateways play where is woocommerce.com/product-category/woocommerce-extensions/payment-gateways/ where you can query by region. It wont give you the pin but it will give you one haystack. Thought about taking it all offshore?

I think that like in USA the heat will come quickly in UK when your IPTV goes live. Here in the US a DMCA takedown claim usually spooks off your payment processor first, before the real fireworks begin. I don't think UK has a DMCA takedown equivalent, yet.. Best not to poo in your own living room though. Best to make sure your not at arms length and better to be very, very hard to find.

Of course it is important to employ frontshops and avoid chargebacks.

There is a company who order goods from Frontshops using cards and see if anything real comes out.

Banks use this company to detect front shops. Israeli hackers attacked this company to find BINS of cards that they order but it became useless.

Thanks. I did something else... I scanned the hell out of google for IPTV providers without license... and followed the clue all the way to payment.
I found 1 company and it even worked without business verification. Now i need to test them out properly and will get back to you. Esspecially the withdrawal (for that i expect i would need an offshore company instead of using my own personal EMI account)

Regarding frontstores - i really want to give the user seamless and smooth experience. People are very suspicious where i live... and a frontshop wont work out

Reactions: quartz911
Thanks. I did something else... I scanned the hell out of google for IPTV providers without license... and followed the clue all the way to payment.
I found 1 company and it even worked without business verification. Now i need to test them out properly and will get back to you. Esspecially the withdrawal (for that i expect i would need an offshore company instead of using my own personal EMI account)

Regarding frontstores - i really want to give the user seamless and smooth experience. People are very suspicious where i live... and a frontshop wont work out
Did you find some solution?

It is going to be very difficult to find a payment processor for your business in the IP TV I assume it is not legit business right? Otherwise you may try with Instabill & Durang merchant services both can help in most situations.

I receive payments wit PayPal.But then prolem part starts..Transferwise closed my account couse asked many questions about source of funds.Maybe some cover business can help at this step.. Any ideas ?

It is going to be very difficult to find a payment processor for your business in the IP TV I assume it is not legit business right? Otherwise you may try with Instabill & Durang merchant services both can help in most situations.

I receive payments wit PayPal.But then prolem part starts..Transferwise closed my account couse asked many questions about source of funds.Maybe some cover business can help at this step.. Any ideas ?
same story as the one already posted here. You will always need to have your paperwork in place when doing business with EMI's and I believe also with banks.

most IPTV guys I know use wither Revolut, Monzo or N26
How do they use these EMI's - I mean only to receive bank transfers or also to receive payments by a different form?

@Frederik C will you mine to sharing the gateway processing compnay you found. I am new in the forum but have been in IPTV business for a while now. I have been using paypal through a a frontshop ( clone website) but the account has beeb blocked. Thanks

nice username you have there @FUVKKERSIMON :D

I don't believe they are doing payment processing like stripe or 2co.