Our valued sponsor

Anyone used oneoffshorecompany.com?

I don't know them, but contact them and see how they respond to your questions and if they are able to answer all of them to your satisfaction. If so, they may be a service provider worth working with for you.

However, this looks strange to me https://www.facebook.com/OneOffshoreCompanyLimited/

You may always look at what you get, personal speaking when I see service providers like these adveetise with fees lower then on any other website it brings up a warning sign for me and I move forward. This most of indicate that they operate with hidden fees or you don't get what you actually thought you ordered. And oneoffshorecompany does that, so you want to double check what you order with them.

Reactions: Core and JohnLocke
Yep, one company and never again. They charge extra for apostille, notarizing and to courier the incorporation documents. All of something they don't tell you when you place the order unless you go through their online application and know exactly what you need.

If you ever need follow up support forget about it, they know nada, nothing, Méishénme total incompetent to work with on special setups.

Reactions: Core and JohnLocke
Thank you for your replies, i have also noticed their pricing. I talked to them by E-mail and they seemed to be professionals. What offshore company formation site would you guys recommend?

What is it you actually looking for if I may ask?

Reactions: Core
What offshore company formation site would you guys recommend?
Some where I can find some reviews or reps. on forums so I can get a hold of them when the house is burning! As long as you don't find any negative reviews and you feel comfortable with them I would try and see what the outcome is.

However, it takes a long time to establish and fostering a long term business relationship where you can trust each other. In this industry you most often don't have the time and need to gamble with some service providers keep your finger crossed it works :)

@Admin I was looking to register a VPN service as an offshore company, it's my first time doing this and i didn't know where to get it incorporated at.
Okay, sounds simple to achieve. Do you have any idea where you want to incorporate your business? It would be a good idea to figure out what it is you need before you look for an agent to register a company. Most often they can't help you with that!

Latest Threads