Our valued sponsor

Are there cheap international banks outside of the Netherlands that will easily accept most international Dutch IT companies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveFischer

Mar 24, 2020
Visit site
I already have a Business Bank account at Revolut and Transferwise, but I'd love to have an international business bank account with 1 or 2 internationally respected banks aside from the current business bank account I currently have with a Dutch bank.

Are there cheap international banks outside of the Netherlands that will easily accept most international Dutch IT companies?

With Revolut, Wise, and your local Dutch bank, you already have three accounts for your company and you want two more. That looks and sounds suspicious. Why do you want so many bank accounts? Whats the purpose? Are you turning over 10+ million EUR/year?

You can try banks in Belgium, Luxembourg, and Germany, especially the ones that are also present in NL. Chances are they will accept you if you can demonstrate a good reason for wanting an account with them (such as local customers or suppliers).

Or do you need banks in Asia, Africa, or America to send/receive payments there?

Reactions: JohnLocke
@DaveFischer Please do not post duplicate threads asking exact same question ns2.

Closing this one off. Return to other thread above where admin made suggestions already.

Reactions: JohnLocke
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads