Our valued sponsor

Are there ETF and stock brokers that offer debit cards?

It depends on region, where you're based and where the broker/trading platform domiciles your account.

You can get a credit card with Swissquote and Yuh (partnership between Swissquote and Postfinance) issues a debit card. IIRC, Swissquote's card is available quite broadly but Yuh is EU/EEA/Switzerland only.

IBKR and Charles Schwab have card products but I think most are limited to US only.

Yuh is a Swiss EMI, not a broker, with junk/scam ratings on trustpilot. Swissquote has also very bad ratings.
Lunar.app is a Danish EMI with a built-in Saxo broker account, so it may be of use for EU residents, it has very high ratings.

I was asking for brokers with debit cards that are incorporated outside of EU and US.

Reactions: jafo

Why do not use the bank that offer trading platform .....Like HSBC, CITI etc all bank provide trading facility and you can use their card also

Yuh is a Swiss EMI, not a broker, with junk/scam ratings on trustpilot.
Yuh is not a Swiss EMI, largely because there is no such thing as an EMI under Swiss law. It's a product built by Swissquote (a Swiss bank) and Postfinance (a Swiss bank run by the Swiss postal system). You get a multi-currency account, debit card, and access to many of the securities available if you're directly on Swissquote's platform.

I was asking for brokers with debit cards that are incorporated outside of EU and US.
You did not ask that (no mention of EU and US before), but I have some good news for you: Switzerland is not an EU member, nor is it a US territory.

But if you consider Switzerland too close to EU, you can combining DBS (the bank) and DBS Vickers or OCBC (bank) and iOCBC. Minimum deposit starts at around 200,000—350,000 SGD for a non-resident bank account. You can then pair that with opening an account with DBS Vickers or iOCBC. It's not quite the same degree of integration as Swissquote and Yuh, though.

Why do not use the bank that offer trading platform .....Like HSBC, CITI etc all bank provide trading facility and you can use their card also
Traditional banks like those two often charge higher fees than financial institutions that are more dedicated to securities and trading.

Yuh is a Swiss EMI, not a broker, with junk/scam ratings on trustpilot. Swissquote has also very bad ratings.
1) Do you really believe in trustpilot reviews (in general)??? If so, then you are simply working with a misleading information; these reviews have a very, very limited relevance. For a valuable information you should search at sources like forums used by people that 1) are (relatively) unbiased and 2) know what they are talking about. (So for fintech opinions e.g. here ;) )
2) I cannot fight for Yuh, as
– it's a relatively new project (AFAIK), so with a limited track record;
– I can imagine quite well that there some problems can be induced by a completely different nature of both institutions (SQ and PostFinance) that (in general) must act togehter / cooperate somehow...
3) Nevertheless, SQ is a well-established trading platform, with history and good reputation as well. And just for the record, if you possess their credit card, they can issue a prepaid card to you, too. (Yes, they are not the cheapest traders, possibly.)

It depends on region, where you're based and where the broker/trading platform domiciles your account.

You can get a credit card with Swissquote and Yuh (partnership between Swissquote and Postfinance) issues a debit card. IIRC, Swissquote's card is available quite broadly but Yuh is EU/EEA/Switzerland only.

IBKR and Charles Schwab have card products but I think most are limited to US only.

Yes, Charles Schwab will give you a card and there are no fees, you get them all back!

Who's that if you don't mind to elaborate ?

Charles Schwab is a US Broker and a Bank, you open an account with them and besides getting a brokerage account for you to invest your savings, you also get a bank account. They will them give you a debit card that you can use around the world, with no fees attached (if an ATM in let's say Mexico, charges you some fees, Schwab will give you that money back), so zero fees when using Schwab debit card (you can also get a credit card, American Express card).

Charles Schwab accepts foreign customers as well, not just US customers.

I hope that helps.

Reactions: ilke and uplana

Latest Threads