Our valued sponsor

Are these documents strictly necessary?

respect

Offshore Agent
Member Plus
Jun 14, 2015
Visit site
Hey,

This process seems easy but there are a lot of things you should know before opening an offshore company.

So my question is...are these documents strictly necessary to form an offshore company (Seychelles) or open a bank account (Mauritius):

- Issuance of a Notarized Limited Power of Attorney

- Issuance of a Certificate of Incumbency

- Issuance of a Certificate of Good Standing (from Registrar)

- Resolutions

- Memorandum and Articles of Organization

Thanks in advance

Only after the first year of operation, otherwise you don't need them!

Only if you have nominees appointed and then typically it is included in the fee of the total costs of the company.

Always included in the standard incorporation package of almost any company and any jurisdiction.

Reactions: lavel
Yeah the Admin here is pretty fast' date=' seems he isn't that busy and let his crew do the work while he is surfing the Internet :D [/quote']
Good comment :D Indeed most of the documents are not required only if some bank or business partner may ask for it.

When you are looking for the incorporation of a new company you may want to ask your Agent straight away what the costs are for these documents, so it don't comes to an suprise to you if you at any time should need them.

When you are looking for the incorporation of a new company you may want to ask your Agent straight away what the costs are for these documents' date=' so it don't comes to an suprise to you if you at any time should need them.[/quote']
Yes, for sure. The thing is that some companies tell you it is very cheap to incorporate a business in SYC and then they told you to pay X fee or Y fee.

Yes, for sure. The thing is that some companies tell you it is very cheap to incorporate a business in SYC and then they told you to pay X fee or Y fee.
Exactly what I have seen many times when aproaching Agents. Also the advertised fee is most often only covering the agents fee so when you place your order it all sums up!

I think its better to prepare these documents so that in the near future if you will need them you won't have to worry anymore. We don't know the future and how the government works. Heck even in our country they became strict now, a year a go it wasn't like this at all.

Reactions: starfang
The certificate of incumbency is only required if the company is older than 6 months I read somewhere.

I better like a agent that is asking for lots of documents to secure my company in the future than one that don't ask for much and where I'm lost later on because the offshore company is not in compliance with applicable laws.

One should submit all possible documents in first time, otherwise they will ask for a new document and take time, will ask for new one again.....result is time pass;(
I agree with you. We don't want any more troubles regarding documents so if we are prepared all of the documents even if they are not required, we could avoid these troubles.

I agree with you. We don't want any more troubles regarding documents so if we are prepared all of the documents even if they are not required, we could avoid these troubles.
I agree, but it's important to know beforehand what documents the jurisdiction or the bank requires. It's a damn stupid situation to find your self in when you paid for something and then you are unable to proceed or you have to wait for a long time to get it all together!

Reactions: Lori Kleinman
Most often you get a list of required documents from you agent, however, from time to time the banks or the registry will request additional documents of that we don't know of. In that case you just need to provide what they may request otherwise you will not get any further.

Following the required documents by the bank or company you're applying in will be the best scenario that you want to have. Since they will need it for validation of their client and its gonna help them for security purposes for sure in the future.

Hey,

This process seems easy but there are a lot of things you should know before opening an offshore company.

So my question is...are these documents strictly necessary to form an offshore company (Seychelles) or open a bank account (Mauritius):

- Resolutions

Thanks in advance
I want to ask.. what do they mean by "Insurance" ?

Latest Threads