Our valued sponsor

Asian friendly bank account in SEPA zone

arjunking

Jun 26, 2017
Visit site
I am looking to open a personal bank account in SEPA zone which accepts non european customers (Indian in particular).
I will be using it for crypto-currency exchanges but for that I can use an EMI in between.
I need a bank instead of EMI as I need to be able to deposit money in the bank account using SWIFT and the recipient has to be in my name.
I would prefer if it can be opened remotely.

With very few exceptions banks in west don't generally accept crypto activity.

You can however try wirexapp as they allow Indian clients but they only allow incoming SWIFT wires in GBP to an account in your name.

The list of supported countries

Thanks for sharing that. I will give it a try.
Just want to clarify that it isn't necessary for the bank to be crypto-friendly as I can use an EMI for that.
I just want a bank which will accept SWIFT deposits under my name and then allow me to transfer those to the EMI which is also under my name.

If your wanting to send funds on by wire after receiving then wirexapp is no use.

Reactions: arjunking
With wirex, i dont need to transfer money out to another exchange or emi as i can buy from them so that i kinda solves the whole problem.
(I am waiting for my account to get verified)
Plus they allow to deposit using card which is a great advantage but the limits are low ($1000/day)
Still if you know any bank which would allow euro or usd SWIFT deposits then please do share

With wirex, i dont need to transfer money out to another exchange or emi as i can buy from them so that i kinda solves the whole problem.
(I am waiting for my account to get verified)
Plus they allow to deposit using card which is a great advantage but the limits are low ($1000/day)
Still if you know any bank which would allow euro or usd SWIFT deposits then please do share

Ok good to hear. Let us know how you get on.

Well I got verified today but it doesn't provide me with an option to add funds using bank transfer. It only allows to add funds using card (I have opened a ticket so will have to wait for their response). Also the crypto prices are about 1.5% higher than the market price. So my search continues.
I am thinking of opening an account with handelsbank. Does someone have any experience with it?

Latest Threads