Our valued sponsor

Australia Dubai relocation plan

Is my idea doable?
I'm looking to leave Australia and get Dubai 3 or 5 year residency visa with property purchase freehold. I will live in Dubai.
I have some crypto holding I want to cash out and I want to trade also and some staked to regularly withdraw for living costs.
Can I set up a Dubai Freezone? company zero/low tax and and use that to setup corporate account with my broker, get Dubai bank account to attach to it and withdraw funds? Or should I take a salary or dividends instead from the company?
Or is there a better structure that's anyone could suggest? Any problem I may have anyone can see?
All funds are legitimate and have proof of legitimate funds.
Many thanks in advance.

You want to contact @Fred or @Gediminas both are very qualified to help you with your relocation to Dubai, they may even help you with useful information.

Reactions: Fred
Salary or dividends are the same there as there is no tax so nobody will care actually...
Not sure if you can form a company for Crypto so you need to check that out... They have a list of things a company can do... I know that in DMCC free zone they have introduced a crypto license but am not sure what that actually means...

Reactions: Fred
Can also get in touch with me to provide a second opinion. Can suggest a tailor-made package for you. I provide these services and have done so for similar situations in the past. I am UAE (Dubai) based.

Latest Threads