Our valued sponsor

Avoid CRS and have a non-CRS merchant

Btraveler

Pro Member
Sep 19, 2019
Visit site
For not dealing with transferwise, Revolut & Company, and be almost totally out of CRS radar, what do you think about this simple structure:

1) Build a merchant website where you're able to checkout clients directly with Advcash, Payeer or Perfect Money. They can pay you in several currencies or cryptocurrencies like dolar, Euro, BTC, ETH...
2) You receive the money in the merchant or personal account at that Ewallets
3) You can cash out via:
- Transfer to a international visa or mastercard
- Transfer Crypto to external wallets
- Cash out via Payeer or advcash debit card

What do you think, it seems easy and stright forward.

By the way, I assume that PM, Advcash and Payeer are not reporting nothing nowadays. I'm right?

For not dealing with transferwise, Revolut & Company, and be almost totally out of CRS radar, what do you think about this simple structure:

1) Build a merchant website where you're able to checkout clients directly with Advcash, Payeer or Perfect Money. They can pay you in several currencies or cryptocurrencies like dolar, Euro, BTC, ETH...
2) You receive the money in the merchant or personal account at that Ewallets
3) You can cash out via:
- Transfer to a international visa or mastercard
- Transfer Crypto to external wallets
- Cash out via Payeer or advcash debit card

What do you think, it seems easy and stright forward.

By the way, I assume that PM, Advcash and Payeer are not reporting nothing nowadays. I'm right?
For now. But what about hacks/leaks/future reporting?
It is as risky as ignoring it all together and pray that the reporting goes wrong (which actually happens more often than one would think).

But is this a strategy given what you know about the banks reporting?
I would move to a better place.

For now. But what about hacks/leaks/future reporting?
It is as risky as ignoring it all together and pray that the reporting goes wrong (which actually happens more often than one would think).

But is this a strategy given what you know about the banks reporting?
I would move to a better place.

So, "for now" you think this is a valid option?

Latest Threads