Our valued sponsor

BAFIN in Germany / Jobcenter/Sozialamt/ Bundeszentralamt für Steuern

DerAufklaerer

Apr 7, 2022
Germany
Visit site
Banks like Revolut need TAN ID Number for CRS/Facta.....Bankera have also from me

Icard and WISE and WIREX not until now

Crypto Exchanger FTX or Kraken or Kucoin also not until now. i prefer not EU Crypto Exchanger so i like FTX

Now my Problem:

IN GERMANY: BUNDESZENTRAL FÜR STEUERN see my Accounts on Revolut/Bankera because TAN ID

NEXT Company in GERMANY: BAFIN. BAFIN SEE ALL MY GERMAN BANK ACCOUNTS. Its called KONTENABRUFVERFAHREN

Employment agency
Social welfare office (Jobcenter)
can doing a DATA Request to BAFIN to see all bank accounts (NOT EMI), but they can only see German Bank Accounts.

What is safe ?
Ledger Hardware Wallet
Money on Crypto Exchanger like FTX

This is good but Problem is Cashout/Wirthdraw to FIAT.

Bundeszentralamr für Steuern ist not BAFIN...My Problem is BAFIN to see my Money

I hope you unterstand me ? Thank you

Last edited:
Reactions: JohnLocke
I hope you unterstand me ?
Unfortunately, maybe not completely/perfectly, I am afraid; your language is a little bit confusing for me :(. Nevertheless, quite generally: If you want your assets being invisible for any German institution, you must either not to hold it in cash (using crypto, gold, etc.) or have a bank account in non-AEOI/CRS country – there are still some (discussions about these countries you can find in another threads). Account with any financial institution in AEOI/CRS country does not help, at least in the longer perspective (some EMIs do not report now, or pretend that do not report; but it is just a question of time).

Reactions: DerAufklaerer
I translate all with https://www.deepl.com/

Target is no Info to BAFIN, this company is danger for me because i get SOCIAL MONEY /month in Germany. So think now you understand me

BAR is not a option for me in my house

Crypto and Silver are good options for me but physical in my house.

Now i have 1k on Wirex, 1k on Bankera, Zero on Wise, Zero on Icard

On Youhodler i have BTC and StableCoins, but not much. This must also invisible (important).

I Germany for Social Money Conpany JOBCENTER i dont have more as 4000 EUR on German Bank Accounts.

Now i think Bankera is also not safe for me.

Yes i must prefer for future privacy

Yes in German called Hartz4 (§ SGB II)
Then you have to deal with the tax office and the social security office. You can assume that they will do their best to find your last pennies. how high is the Selbstbehalt with H4?

Unfortunately, it is just a machine :(
Target is no Info to BAFIN, this company is danger for me because i get SOCIAL MONEY /month in Germany. So think now you understand me
This is understandable.
BAR is not a option for me in my house
What do you mean by "BAR"?
Crypto and Silver are good options for me but physical in my house.

Now i have 1k on Wirex, 1k on Bankera, Zero on Wise, Zero on Icard

On Youhodler i have BTC and StableCoins, but not much. This must also invisible (important).

I Germany for Social Money Conpany JOBCENTER i dont have more as 4000 EUR on German Bank Accounts.

Now i think Bankera is also not safe for me.

Yes i must prefer for future privacy
Well... my advice:
1) Ask some English speaking, trustworthy person to help you with translation(s). FMPOV, a lot of your text is difficult to understand – and vice versa, I am not sure how well you are getting what is written here.
2) Learn as much as you can about crypto.
3) Try to open a bank account in non-AEOI/CRS country, as a final solution. As you are mentioning above relatively small amounts of money, consider, as a temporary solution, opening an account with Dukascopy/Swissquote/Flowbank – bank assets under 10000 CHF are not CRS-reported, according to Swiss laws.

Bargeld = Cash at home No Option for me. Crimnality in House/Streets

I Think i have a lot of know how about crypto. I have Ledger, and Exodus Software Wallets, StableCoins, I am not a NEWBIE in this.

bank assets under 10000 CHF are not CRS-reported, according to Swiss laws.

Very interested info
Yes my portfolio now is unter 10.000 EUR

I read about this copanys but i have not more interested in because on ALL i see FACTA/CRS in text

But i have EUR So i must exchanfe to CHF right ? But this is not a problem.

Account with Weblogin were nice not only Smartphone.

Preise: keine versteckten Kosten und glasklare Preise | Yuh
is a free Smartphone Banking from Swissquote with SEPA Options but they will the TAX Number also. Its also from Swissquote.

Dukascopy/Swissquote/Flowbank
Crypto Friendly ?

If works then i cancel all my money on EMI to zero balances.

Thank you

On Flowbank i see

For future readers: Flowbank refused to offer their services to me after telling them I will only use the account for transfers to and from crypto exchanges. If you plan on using it as a bank account think twice.

Last edited:
Bargeld = Cash at home No Option for me. Crimnality in House/Streets
Oh well. I understand, of course.
I Think i have a lot of know how about crypto. I have Ledger, and Exodus Software Wallets, StableCoins, I am not a NEWBIE in this.
(So why you are asking what is safe? ;) )
Yes my portfolio now is unter 10.000 EUR
Note that you can have an account with every of these banks and for every account the 10000 limit is applied.
But i have EUR So i must exchanfe to CHF right ? But this is not a problem.
IIRC, you can have EUR on the accounts with these banks. (Let's put aside that IMO is better to have reserve assets in CHF than in EUR.)
Preise: keine versteckten Kosten und glasklare Preise | Yuh
is a free Smartphone Banking from Swissquote with SEPA Options but they will the TAX Number also. Its also from Swissquote.
Sorry, I do not understand.
Dukascopy/Swissquote/Flowbank
Crypto Friendly ?
Dukascopy/Swissquote yes, for Flowbank I am not sure, worth checking.
Thank you
You are welcome.

Ok theyall have a lot of products
But for me its Called:

Multi-Währungs-Konto

Ok i will check for prices

And i i get money cashout ? I Think i will need a EMI more for Visa/Mastercard ?

[quote[Note that you can have an account with every of these banks and for every account the 10000 limit is applied.[/quote]

Can you tell me if Crypto Balances is in the Limit
or only Cureencys like EUR

I have open a swissquote account this evening now i doing a first payment to CH

Last edited:
And i i get money cashout ? I Think i will need a EMI more for Visa/Mastercard ?
Dukascopy offers cards for EU residents, I do not remember about Swissquote (and Flowbank) – check this.
Be aware that at the moment when you open a card account with any EMI under some AEOI/CRS country jurisdiction, you are exposed to a reporting.
Note that you can have an account with every of these banks and for every account the 10000 limit is applied.

Can you tell me if Crypto Balances is in the Limit

or only Cureencys like EUR
This limit is for all assets that you have at the bank, IIRC. So if the bank maintains a crypto wallet for you, it will be included.
I have open a swissquote account this evening now i doing a first payment to CH
Congratulations :). So I deduce that everything went very smooth, correct? You just registered and performed some video identification? (In your case, was it sufficient to use just a PC or you needed to use smartphone?)

I need a Smartphone. I see tomorrow if they accept it i Transfer 100 EUR from my local german Bank to this

I see that Seissquote have also cards in it

= HIGH FEES. So any EMI is cheaper

I have a lot of EMIS now, WISE,Bankera, Wirex, Icard

For Swissquote is not good doing like a bank account to 3.partys to i thni i neeed a emi where i send money from Swissquote for Cashout or doing SEPA Transfers.

Do you understand me ? Not much money holding on EMI

But it's not possible without EMI.

Now only BANKERA have my TAX ID (+Swissquote)

I need a Smartphone.
I expected it. I think only with Flowbank an account can be opened without smartphone.
I see tomorrow if they accept it i Transfer 100 EUR from my local german Bank to this
Why not to accept?
= HIGH FEES. So any EMI is cheaper
Remember that it is an institution with the Swiss banking licence. It means something and it costs something.
I have a lot of EMIS now, WISE,Bankera, Wirex, Icard
I do not know Wirex, but personally I would not trust neither Wise nor Bankera nor Icard. (Nevertheless, in your case Wise might work.)
For Swissquote is not good doing like a bank account to 3.partys to
It is not the primary purpose that SQ is designed for (it is designed as a trading platform). But AFAIK, in decent amounts (your case) and with a decent frequency it is pretty possible.
i thni i neeed a emi where i send money from Swissquote for Cashout or doing SEPA Transfers.
You do not need an EMI. Dukascopy is designed as a standard bank. No problems with payments to/from 3rd parties in general.
Do you understand me ?
Perhaps yes, see above.
Not much money holding on EMI
The amount is not important. (A reporting is not amount-related, except CH. AFAIK.)
But it's not possible without EMI.
See above.

I prefer WISE for Swissquote

Now Zero Belance

And when i all tranfer to Swiss after Zero Balance on Wirex and Bankera and then they not reported because ZERO Balance ? Or i must close full the accounts by support ?

This card had smaller fees as swissquote

SO i can tranfer money from the swiss accounts together. with a card of them i think i need no EMI anymore?

Last edited:
I prefer WISE for Swissquote
Well, in your case Wise might work, as I have said. If you really like them ;)
And when i all tranfer to Swiss after Zero Balance on Wirex and Bankera and then they not reported because ZERO Balance ?
They will report zero balance. That's all.
Or i must close full the accounts by support ?
Of course, if you close accounts, they will report nothing ;)

This card had smaller fees as swissquote

SO i can tranfer money from the swiss accounts together. with a card of them i think i need no EMI anymore?
Exactly.
BTW, you have claimed above that “any EMI is cheaper” (than Swissquote). It is not generally valid. Check e.g. Sogexia or Biderlings and you will see ;)

On all EMI in this Threat have i have linked with VISA/MC Cards.

I think FIRST i make all zero balances (not Close). I think its safe.

I have not a problem for small fees but its CH and its more safer as Lithuan EMI like Bankera or Wirex

Ok. Now Waiting of activation for Swiss.

Ok Dukascopy i must doing a Video Call with Operator
Done also now

Last edited:

Latest Threads