Our valued sponsor

Bank Account and/or EMI Account for Offshore invesment Company (Crypto)

tradingworldwide321

May 20, 2020
Visit site
Dear readers.

I hope you are doing well.

As you may know about, I deal with FOREX and I have two projects coming before Decembe 31, that's why I have posted 3 threads, including this one.

So this is what I would you to explain:

Because of tax planning, asset protection and privacy, I need to trade under an offshore company (panama IBC, maybe UK LLP or any other) and it should have a bank account.

This trading company will engage business with a forex broker. However, this forex broker doesn't have direct SWIFT/SEPA details for deposits/withdrawals. They have skrill neteller options but it's useless because max withdrawal is 10k and I would need to withdrawal at least 100k per week, better 500k. So for avoiding this limits they give these options, so crypto fans, I need your help.

They offer me the following methods to deposit/withdrawal:
Bitcoin, Ether, Litecoin, Ripple, USD Coin (USDC), Tether (USDT), TrueUSD (TUSD).

The thing is, I will open a trading USD account but will need to buy one of those "coins" to fund my trading account. So I send XXXCoins and broker conver them to USD, and viceversa when withdrawing.
1. So for you, which of those coins are recommended when doing transactions? Please, take into account I am not going to trade in crypto, neither hold crypto coins.
2. Which EMI or licensed crypto exchange do you recommend for large volume transactions? Minimum 100k, better 500k and up, one transaction every week.
3. Which bank may help me to open a corporate business account when it comes for receiving the withdrawal ? Because there should be a lot of exchangers that has no problem with that, but they need my bank details to send USD/EUR, but who ? or How? I strongly need a banking patner that support SWIFT.

Thank you once,

Best regards.

Reactions: Joey12

Latest Threads