Our valued sponsor

Bank account for Marshall Islands

asd

Oct 24, 2017
Visit site
Hi,

I run a website that has a software subscription. I want to receive payments from the card processor.

I have a Marshall Islands company for anonymity reasons. I am not wanting to avoid tax. All money received will be sent to my resident country where I will pay all due tax.

I need a simple, quick bank account or EMI where I can receive the money and then send it to my resident company cheaply. I do not need any debit card. The account must be in the Marshall Islands company name so I can prove to the card processor that I own it. Ideally I should be able to receive USD and send out in USD/EUR/GBP.

Is there anyone who is recommended at the moment? MisterTango are asking for a lot of documentation (which is difficult as I have nominees). Is there anything really easy?

Thanks

Reactions: ImKing
You won't get any bank nor EMI provider to open a corporate account without to provide them with all these documents! It is mandatory all around.

Even the more shady ones are asking for incorporation documents and passport etc. for nominees.

Reactions: Martin Everson

Latest Threads