Our valued sponsor

Bank Account in Bulgaria

corleone

Feb 22, 2019
Visit site
Hi guys, i found a broker who can open a bank account in Bulgaria, for marshall island company at Unicredit Bulgaria, but he says, there is new compulsory regulation in Bulgaria, which is a benefical owner must nominate a Bulgarian citicen who is responsible for all bank account transfers and closing account and transfering remaining funds. Do you know such an information or heard it before?

And other question is , which european bank do you suggest to open bank account for marshall island company for formal banking activities, online banking is a must, swift or sepa payments will be done, and debit or credit card is necessary, personal visit is not a problem, company busines sector is marine.

Best Regards

but he says, there is new compulsory regulation in Bulgaria, which is a benefical owner must nominate a Bulgarian citicen who is responsible for all bank account transfers and closing account and transfering remaining funds. Do you know such an information or heard it before?

It does not matter if this is true or false. What person would agree to something like that - to have some Bulgarian responsible for all bank transfers ca#"!.

Hi guys, i found a broker who can open a bank account in Bulgaria, for marshall island company at Unicredit Bulgaria, but he says, there is new compulsory regulation in Bulgaria, which is a benefical owner must nominate a Bulgarian citicen who is responsible for all bank account transfers and closing account and transfering remaining funds. Do you know such an information or heard it before?

And other question is , which european bank do you suggest to open bank account for marshall island company for formal banking activities, online banking is a must, swift or sepa payments will be done, and debit or credit card is necessary, personal visit is not a problem, company busines sector is marine.

Best Regards

There are not many bank options for marshall islands companies even non EU banks. So if they are reliable guys, you should try it. If it is good, please let us know about agent/broker name :)

Best Regards

You should nominee a BG citizen as a contact person, BUT this has nothing to do with the bank transactions .
Unicredit is very good and credible bank in Bulgaria. I do banking with them.
You should go in person to one of their main offices, they will figure it out for u easy.
No other way around for that ,no remote BS.
Unicredit is very helpful and resourceful.

Amigo...What did u just said above ? I am confused..???
I have no idea what u mean......
Hola companero...I am sayng that in late 2019 it is very difficult to open a bulgarian corporation account with a non resident director. Not imposdible but difficult. I am also adding that Unicredit as a bank does not wish to have much with no resident persons- companies. Hope I was clear..

Hola companero...I am sayng that in late 2019 it is very difficult to open a bulgarian corporation account with a non resident director. Not imposdible but difficult. I am also adding that Unicredit as a bank does not wish to have much with no resident persons- companies. Hope I was clear..

Got u....U r probably right. I am from EU,so no issues for me .
Like usual.....it all depends on the circumstances.(connections).
There r plenty of other banks to choose from.
Good Luck

Got u....U r probably right. I am from EU,so no issues for me .
Like usual.....it all depends on the circumstances.(connections).
There r plenty of other banks to choose from.
Good Luck
listen it depends on the bank branch and even which employer will receive your application, but the trend is NOT to open account without residency both personal and /or business. Secondly , strangely according to my experience after visiting something like 50different banks/branches it is easier to open an account with a NON EU passport (ofcourse some credible passport we r not talking about comorros or dominica) . Strange but true...

Latest Threads