Our valued sponsor

Bank account without token dvice but with Mobile Tokens?

fernadex

Offshore Agent
Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
I'm looking for a bank that can handle Mobile token's rather than sending a token device to you that generate these 6 - 8 digit's and which you need to have resend every 3 - 4 years.

There are several reasons for why I would like to avoid it and I know of some Cyprus banks that actually offer mobile tokens, where you receive the number on your mobile / smart phone similar to Google's authenticator system.

Do you know of any such bank? must be an offshore bank of course!

Reactions: happyjohn
So far I have only seen Cyprus banks offering this type of authorisation and some other European banks.
Yes, Piraeus bank is offering something like that, I didn't see this so far with any of the other banks, either you have to buy their token device or they have a sheet with PIN's they send you!

Reactions: happyjohn
Yes, Piraeus bank is offering something like that, I didn't see this so far with any of the other banks, either you have to buy their token device or they have a sheet with PIN's they send you!
Same here have only seen this bank doing it, anyway others may follow :)

I'm looking for a bank that can handle Mobile token's rather than sending a token device to you that generate these 6 - 8 digit's and which you need to have resend every 3 - 4 years.
There are several reasons for why I would like to avoid it and I know of some Cyprus banks that actually offer mobile tokens, where you receive the number on your mobile / smart phone similar to Google's authenticator system.

Do you know of any such bank? must be an offshore bank of course!
Why do you want this at all? The security to use a token device is much higher than with your mobile phone!

Latest Threads