Our valued sponsor

Bank/EMI account for P2P and Crypto Exchanges transfers (100K euro a day)

Greenote

Sep 30, 2021
Poland
Visit site
Hello, this is my first post. I am happy I have found this forum, hope to resolve my issue....soo I am looking for bank/EMI account:
  • to recieve P2P payments from my clients
  • to send money to crypto exchanges
  • that offers SEPA Instant transfers with really low fees
  • accept my activity as a normal person (no company)
  • accept "big volume" (about 100K-120K euros of incoming and outgoing transactions a day)
  • accept residents of Poland
What I do is taking advantage of different pricing of crypto accets at different exchanges, kinda simple. I tried with Bankera, but they do not like P2P. I have consulted my situation with crypto-lawyer and we can try to cover and explain my activity as a cantor company. So there is other way I could go.

I would be thankful for any sort of help.

Bankera said that they will be reviewing my provided information one more time. I try to present them my activity little different like "I am not gonna use Localbitcoin or any of that type of service. All my transactions will come from my activity at Binance exchange." It is still P2P but not by specific services created just for that. It is related to crypto exchange. If this will not work I am ready to create cantor company and ask Bankera about use of their bussines account. (This is what my lawyer told me.)

Hello, this is my first post. I am happy I have found this forum, hope to resolve my issue....soo I am looking for bank/EMI account:
  • accept "big volume" (about 100K-120K euros of incoming and outgoing transactions a day)
What I do is taking advantage of different pricing of crypto accets at different exchanges, kinda simple. I tried with Bankera, but they do not like P2P. I have consulted my situation with crypto-lawyer and we can try to cover and explain my activity as a cantor company. So there is other way I could go.

Can help PM me

Telegram me :cindy4locks

Last edited:
I got exactly the same issue now ... Bankera told me its fine before i paid for the fees and now they tell me they may not allow p2p activity....any other solutions here?
do you changed the business model? or did you told them not the truth ?

do you changed the business model? or did you told them not the truth ?
i said exactly all the truth and i even put them in my application. we had a long chat and coinsidence the support told me while i asked something else that they dont support p2p. i think i lost 900eu for nothing... i even checked what they dont allow on their website and nothing about P2P.....

i dont understand why i shouldnt be approved as i will be selling assets of my own company and using my company's account on well established regulated platforms where i use to sell through p2p..its something as trading...( an activity to make profit for a company )

I got exactly the same issue now ... Bankera told me its fine before i paid for the fees and now they tell me they may not allow p2p activity....any other solutions here?

Many people have mentioned here that p2p isn't allowed in Bankera.

Try to research here before of paying application fees since EMI providers are happy to collect your application fee knowing beforehand that they're going to reject you.