Our valued sponsor

Bank, nano bank, EMI with card for none EEA resident

Apr 3, 2022
France
Visit site
Hi,

I got israeli passport, European passport, Ukraine temporary residence and Georgia permanent residence.

I have a transferwise and revolut cards from the time that i had utility bill in EEA country which i don't anymore so any question revolut or TW may
ask me about residency at any point might kill these cards,so i look at them as temporary solutions. i got the Dukascopy cards but they recently cancelled.

Are there any legit, stable banks. Emis, nano banks of any financial service that will open an account for storing / transferring money and provides a stable card without EEA residency?

Thanks

@101010

with the state of current affairs btw ukraine and russia, its best to perceive the ukraine residence as a ticking bomb inrelation to previous history and use on EMIs.

do make use of the EU passport as its still gives you a leeway, towards enlisting and been onboarded by Most EMIs other than the aforementione.

If residence on Wise or revolut was EEA which might be a Georgia/ Ukraine utility bill,

higher chances that wise and revolut would await for an incoming Trx and once it hits they might freeze or request additional proof of Docs,regarding current residency etc.

presently use the EU pp or Israeli pp to get a new EMI similar to wise..

advcash still ships its cards variants to EU,
similar EMIs to wise ie
currenxie
cex
paybis
would ship out its debit cards to the regions of the EU.

Reactions: troubled soul
@101010

with the state of current affairs btw ukraine and russia, its best to perceive the ukraine residence as a ticking bomb inrelation to previous history and use on EMIs.

do make use of the EU passport as its still gives you a leeway, towards enlisting and been onboarded by Most EMIs other than the aforementione.

If residence on Wise or revolut was EEA which might be a Georgia/ Ukraine utility bill,

higher chances that wise and revolut would await for an incoming Trx and once it hits they might freeze or request additional proof of Docs,regarding current residency etc.

presently use the EU pp or Israeli pp to get a new EMI similar to wise..

advcash still ships its cards variants to EU,
similar EMIs to wise ie
currenxie
cex
paybis
would ship out its debit cards to the regions of the EU.

Thanks for the reply but that's the thing:
Most EMIs Do Not consider Ukraine and Georgia EEA and do not send cards there, therefore my question was where can I open an account which WILL send to none EEA country.
I'll check advcash
But anything else? I don't mind applying to banks or neo banks that allows remote onboarding and not just EMIs.
I just want to have back up cards for a rainy day.

as per cards been sent to the EEA , a physical bank with remote opening would be ideal, all depending on physical bank of choice, as with physical bank welcome package, card can be mailed to you.

moreso do look at pre verified accts, wherein an EMI +debit card is derived and then shipped to you.