Our valued sponsor

Bank Online for a poker player on Panamá

AntuFasi77

Feb 16, 2021
panama
Visit site
Hi guys! First post here :)

I´m a profesional player and my country of residence is Panamá. I´m a Bitcoin/Crypto investor too. The problem i have is that all the tradicional banks here in Panamá doesn´t allow me to create any account or move any money from the poker rooms and the crypto exchange. Idk why because the goverment have a good regulation for all the 2 activities. So i can´t work with Panamenian banks because of my profesion :(.

I want to know what are the best altertnatives to move my money from crypto exchanges and poker rooms (principaly crypto exchange like Kraken) to brokers like interactive brokers or simply to a bank account. I need account on Euros and dollars. I see a lot of online banks or EMI that works well but only allows US citizens or European citizen/residents (i´m from Spain but my tax residence is on Panamá)

I appreciate any idea or suggestion. Thanks a lot!

Reactions: tacokai
Hi guys! First post here :)

I´m a profesional player and my country of residence is Panamá. I´m a Bitcoin/Crypto investor too. The problem i have is that all the tradicional banks here in Panamá doesn´t allow me to create any account or move any money from the poker rooms and the crypto exchange. Idk why because the goverment have a good regulation for all the 2 activities. So i can´t work with Panamenian banks because of my profesion :(.

I want to know what are the best altertnatives to move my money from crypto exchanges and poker rooms (principaly crypto exchange like Kraken) to brokers like interactive brokers or simply to a bank account. I need account on Euros and dollars. I see a lot of online banks or EMI that works well but only allows US citizens or European citizen/residents (i´m from Spain but my tax residence is on Panamá)

I appreciate any idea or suggestion. Thanks a lot!
You deserve a special award by the compliance departments.
Living in Panama, playing poker and dealing in crypto all at once ;)

Hi again people! After a few weeks dealing with Spectroin i decided to get out of there. Very bad service. More than 3 weeks waiting (after two verification passed) and no one do nothing to give me my personal IBAN (I can even click on the option to claim my IBAN). A compleat disaster. Apart i made a withdrawl to EUR with the generic IBAN and i take a look on the numbers and it´s totally amazing the spread they have doing the exchange from crypto to EUR ( I think something around 1,5%).

My goal is to pass all my money from Crypto (mostly i always use Kraken with his good service and low fees) to Broker online to start constructing portfolio of ETF´s (Interactivebrokers it´s my favorite option), using SEPA tranfers. Not big transfers, low 5 digit

Any sugestion/alternatives? I see that Bankera it´s basically from the same group that spectrocoin so of course I don´t take it in consideration. One interesting option could be Swissquote where there have like a relation with Kraken so i can made SEPA transfers between kraken to SQ? On SQ i can buy relatively cheap ETF´s (9$ flat for a lot of ETFs) so it´s not a bad deal. Any other ideas on how to move my € from Kraken to another bank account/EMI and then to interactivebrokers? I have on my radar FlowBank (directly a broker) / SEBA /Connect pay /Fidor bank (waiting for verification for a few days but nothing) but i don´t see clear reviews/feedback out there.

Thanks a lot

Yeah my acocunt was verified correctly for 2 times and i made a couple of transactions but i can´t use my personal IBAN (Necesary to move money to Interactive Brokers wht is my target). Ok I can try bankera if you can help me trough this tedius process how can send you a private message?

Yeah my acocunt was verified correctly for 2 times and i made a couple of transactions but i can´t use my personal IBAN (Necesary to move money to Interactive Brokers wht is my target). Ok I can try bankera if you can help me trough this tedius process how can send you a private message?

Actually, I can try to help you with SC account. I will PM you.

How is the weather in Panama, is it very hot? It is a good destination, but I think it rains a lot and it is very hot.
open a new thread in the let's talk forum!

Bank Frick i send an email a few days ago. Not open account for Panamenians, but thanks for the advise. I maybe take a look to Dukascopy or Swissquote. Tell me guys if you have any cryptofriendly option with not restrictions for non european residence
What does Transferwise say about your setup, have you asked them with a TICKET?

If you find one, let me know, I have a friend who lives in Costa Rica and he is also looking for one.

How is the weather in Panama, is it very hot? It is a good destination, but I think it rains a lot and it is very hot.
It rains between April to November aprox. Yeah a lot of hot but less than for example Mexico. Not a bad place to live but is not on my favourites destinations

open a new thread in the let's talk forum!

What does Transferwise say about your setup, have you asked them with a TICKET?
With transferwise the problem is that in theory is not cryptofriendly so i can´t move money from Kraken to Transferwise (or the posibilities of my account to be blocked are high). Apart i try to made a deposit TW to IB and 10 days after is still pending so very very slow this option

Latest Threads