Our valued sponsor

Banking solution for adult affiliation revenues

hazi

Nov 15, 2017
Visit site
Hi members,

Sorry, newbie.
Need some advice regarding adult affiliation revenues. I thought about using an EMI with cyprus company to receive the initial funds, as i know Cyprus banks do not accept adult payments but it is still illegal in Cyprus so there's no problem issuing an invoice to an adult website and receiving the funds to EMI.

From there, i can transfer the money to any other bank account in Europe that is connected to the same EMI and withdraw the payment while issuing an invoice to the Cyprus company.

Any issues with my plan?

Thank you.

There is not issue with Adult content in Cyprus. The banks don't like it but that's the same as in many other countries. Officiel they reject it and if you know a good banking they don't care. Use an EMI to receive the money from CCBILL, Verotel or wherever you get your money from and then transfer it to your bank account, no one will find out where this money is coming from.

If they ask in the bank, just show them some invoices to something different, done deal.

There is not issue with Adult content in Cyprus. The banks don't like it but that's the same as in many other countries. Officiel they reject it and if you know a good banking they don't care. Use an EMI to receive the money from CCBILL, Verotel or wherever you get your money from and then transfer it to your bank account, no one will find out where this money is coming from.

If they ask in the bank, just show them some invoices to something different, done deal.
thanks a lot

any recommendations for EMI's that accept adult funds, that has an IBan and can initial outgoing payments to other banks.

are you an affiliate/webmaster or a platform owner? in case you are an affiliate/webmaster i can ask bonga (located in cyprus) or chaturbate to offer you their own in-house solution. i dont need fees. you just need to talk to them on your own.

and btw. affiliates who send high enough quality traffic can simply pick up their money from a hotel room next to the airport...

are you an affiliate/webmaster or a platform owner? in case you are an affiliate/webmaster i can ask bonga (located in cyprus) or chaturbate to offer you their own in-house solution. i dont need fees. you just need to talk to them on your own.

and btw. affiliates who send high enough quality traffic can simply pick up their money from a hotel room next to the airport...
Thanks, well i am an affiliate, but not working with any of the 2. Regarding he suitcase, my payer is not at the same continent as i do.

What EMI can you help with?

It depends on what your goals are. For affiliation business, you could open an account in Pervesk, but if your case is related to adult business or something like that, I wouldn't do it without the introducer. Feel free to email me to discuss your needs.

Reactions: JohnLocke
Is there a CC payment processor that doesn't charge a huge fee (15%) but is also reliable? I am looking to start a cam site. a 15% transaction fee will kill my business as my profit will be barely enough to cover it.
yes well, it's hard to impossible to start such business, the big ones have better deals with the processors and models but when you just start you face chargebacks, costumer support issues and unsatisfied costumers. if you need to pay the models 33%, 15% for processing +10% reserves, 30%-40% rev share for affiliates you're not left with much.

Reactions: JohnLocke
i have same issue . any iban solution for adult affiliate ? or mainstream emis that lax with payouts coming from adult company ?

paxum use 'IFX Payments' now ? is ifx reliable?

i don't know how Barclays opened account for them .

Latest Threads