Our valued sponsor

Banks that issue VISA business cards

sergeylim88

Member Plus
Nov 27, 2018
Visit site
In order to use my business Paypal account, I need a VISA card that can accept withdrawal or US bank account(which I don't have).
So far I know that VISA business card, linked to current account (so something like a debit card), works just fine.

I contacted couple of Caribbean banks, and they offer only credit cards (VISA), which I am not sure how they work.
Do you think it would be possible to withdraw to VISA credit card (most likely not, since that card is not linked to current account as far as I know)?

Please list some of the banks, that you know that can issue a VISA card that can accept withdrawal from Paypal.
Company is registered in Belize, but we can provide fairly high deposits for a corporate bank account, so it is worth to try opening it.

Any other suggestion except Wise as a US bank account?
Are there any banks in Puerto Rico that have routing number, and can be linked to Paypal as US bank account?
Any of those accepting Belize?

Please let me know if you have an alternative proposal.

Thanks

In order to use my business Paypal account, I need a VISA card that can accept withdrawal or US bank account(which I don't have).
So far I know that VISA business card, linked to current account (so something like a debit card), works just fine.

I contacted couple of Caribbean banks, and they offer only credit cards (VISA), which I am not sure how they work.
Do you think it would be possible to withdraw to VISA credit card (most likely not, since that card is not linked to current account as far as I know)?

Please list some of the banks, that you know that can issue a VISA card that can accept withdrawal from Paypal.
Company is registered in Belize, but we can provide fairly high deposits for a corporate bank account, so it is worth to try opening it.

Any other suggestion except Wise as a US bank account?
Are there any banks in Puerto Rico that have routing number, and can be linked to Paypal as US bank account?
Any of those accepting Belize?

Please let me know if you have an alternative proposal.

Thanks
Open a company in the UK with the same name ;)

Reactions: jafo
You are free to comment a bit more.
What about Caribbean banks? You are there, as far as I recall.
Do you know any that will provide a debit(business) VISA card, linked to USD account?
Plenty of advice on this forum on UK companies.
You could check with Deltec, Winterbotham and other Bahamas banks if they offer a Visa card.
In EU, Paysera does and they open for UK companies. Binance itself issues Visa cards.

Paysera offers cards in EUR only, so that doesn't work for me.
You are well informed, do you recommend any other alternative for accepting payments from clients? At the moment, we issue invoices to each individual client, and they pay through Paypal (since that's the easiest option for them, they don't want to bother with wire transfers).

Paysera offers cards in EUR only, so that doesn't work for me.
You are well informed, do you recommend any other alternative for accepting payments from clients? At the moment, we issue invoices to each individual client, and they pay through Paypal (since that's the easiest option for them, they don't want to bother with wire transfers).
binance and crypto.com could work
You find plenty of advice on this forum for payment processors

I think Paypal will charge me additional 3% when transferring to an EMI account, at least so I heard.
Not true. Btw have you linked Wise or Payoneer details and tried withdrawing funds?

Regarding Currenxie - do they open accounts for Belize companies? Do you have an account already?

If you do, could you let me know which US bank do they use for the USD details? Do they support ACH?

Latest Threads