Our valued sponsor

Basic Personal EMI Bank Account with an online card

Elad

Dec 10, 2020
Visit site
Hi,
I'm an Israeli living in Thailand doing digital marketing. I have a US LLC with a US business account.
I'm looking for a personal EMI account to use for online payments. Amazon purchases, online courses, airbnb etc. It shouldn't be more than 1-3K USD spent a month.
So basically, I need an online account that can receive small transfers from my US business account and offers an online card.
Any suggestions? Something stable and easy?

Thanks in advance!

What about Wise what is wrong with them or Paysera? if it is a personal account you may use these services?

the knack in your scenario is your current location.. do look into getting a pre verified personal EMI + card attached thats operational outside your location.

with the personal EMI you could send funds from your LLC to the personal Emi and access funds via card attached to it..the EMI should have a deposit criteria via swift or SEPA..

Hi,
I'm an Israeli living in Thailand doing digital marketing. I have a US LLC with a US business account.
I'm looking for a personal EMI account to use for online payments. Amazon purchases, online courses, airbnb etc. It shouldn't be more than 1-3K USD spent a month.
So basically, I need an online account that can receive small transfers from my US business account and offers an online card.

Thanks in advance!
A good choice for you would be ABA Bank in Cambodia. USD debit cards both physical and virtual are available and no issue receiving transfers from a business ac elsewhere. Highly recommended, but a visit will be necessary. Otherwise Santander in Jersey will allow remote ac opening, transfers from a business ac and give you a USD debit card (not sure if they accept Israeli passport though as they are UK expat oriented)

A good choice for you would be ABA Bank in Cambodia. USD debit cards both physical and virtual are available and no issue receiving transfers from a business ac elsewhere. Highly recommended, but a visit will be necessary. Otherwise Santander in Jersey will allow remote ac opening, transfers from a business ac and give you a USD debit card (not sure if they accept Israeli passport though as they are UK expat oriented)
Hi,
This sounds interesting. What are the requirements to open one in Cambodia? Can I just go in with a tourist visa?
Thanks

Hi,

Thanks in advance!
Hey Elad,

Nice to see our client here. We should be able to do US personal bank accounts now. We will reach out to you with more info.

Reactions: Elad
Hi,
This sounds interesting. What are the requirements to open one in Cambodia? Can I just go in with a tourist visa?
Thanks
Hi
When I opened my a/c a few years ago a ‘business’ visa was required but you could get it at the airport when entering the country. Suggest you contact ABA Bank and ask what their current requirements are. They have excellent 24/7 English speaking customer service.

Reactions: Elad

Latest Threads