Our valued sponsor

Basic setup guide for offshore company for bank account and trading account

seez4r

Jan 30, 2019
Visit site
Hi

I was thinking of setting up a BVI company, very simple needs, just bank account so I can put some cash in it and then attached a share trading account to it.
looking for
- low setup cost
- low ongoing fees
- no tax
- ease of open bank account
- ability to setup share trading account with company

the more I looked the more confused I have become and the more aware that most of the sites you search are spam or hustlers,

can someone point me in the right direction? also recommend someone to set it up?

Many thanks :)

Reactions: Spinat
I have very bad experience with setting up a BVI company compared to Cyprus. They have tighten the requirements in the BVI to something insane! You have to provide so much documentation that you give up the entire process before you just got started!

I second your statement, most are hustlers, they tell you it is a very simple process and once you paid and complete the first documents, then a endless stream of documents will come your way followed by endless questions, business plans and other s**t.

You need a lawyer to this paperwork or you have to be very patients.

I have very bad experience with setting up a BVI company compared to Cyprus. They have tighten the requirements in the BVI to something insane! You have to provide so much documentation that you give up the entire process before you just got started!

I second your statement, most are hustlers, they tell you it is a very simple process and once you paid and complete the first documents, then a endless stream of documents will come your way followed by endless questions, business plans and other s**t.

You need a lawyer to this paperwork or you have to be very patients.

interesting, should be just a simple process in my mind, register company, then open bank account as I have done in country of origin numerous times; but definitely things I would like to avoid from the onset

thank you for reply

Go ahead if you think you can find someone better than that let us know here, I would still like to setup a BVI company!

Latest Threads