Best brokerage for non-US&EU citizen

LibertyGuy

Interesting in investing into the stock market. Among all brokers out there the most I like is m1.finance because of:

1. Zero to low commissions on trading
2. Nice and simple design
3. Automatic fractional share investing

The only problem is that they are operating only in US and since I'm non-US or EU citizen, It's doesn't suits me.
Appreciate any similar good CIS friendly alternatives.

buenosdias

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
There’s iBillionaire and Interactive Brokers. But I’d strongly suggest Interactive Brokers. They have IBKR Lite account, that’s commission-free, and no minimum.

LibertyGuy

Interactive brokers just launched fractional share trading and has low commissions and nice design.
Thanks for the info, would it be ok to open bank account in Georgia and fund IB account from there? If yes, what bank is better for that - TBC Bank or Bank of Georgia or sth. else? Banks in my country are quite dull, so I'd like to use other countries banks to fund broker.

buenosdias

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
Thanks for the info, would it be ok to open bank account in Georgia and fund IB account from there? If yes, what bank is better for that - TBC Bank or Bank of Georgia or sth. else? Banks in my country are quite dull, so I'd like to use other countries banks to fund broker.
W hen funding the IBKR account, there are options such as wire, ACH, etc. No SEPA. Whatever bank you choose, make sure it supports ACH, or you’ll have to spend $25 in wire transfer fees.

Martin Everson

HNWI Offshore Consultant
Business Angel
Mentor Group
Thanks for the info, would it be ok to open bank account in Georgia and fund IB account from there? If yes, what bank is better for that - TBC Bank or Bank of Georgia or sth. else?
You can fund from wherever you want as long as funding account is in your name. Any of those two banks are ok.

Banks in my country are quite dull, so I'd like to use other countries banks to fund broker.
So a Georgian bank is more exciting than banks in your home country I guess smi(&%. Seems odd to want to do it this way however.