Our valued sponsor

Best company incorporation service for UAE company?

respect

Offshore Agent
Member Plus
Jun 14, 2015
Visit site
I am looking for a company incorporation service that handles UAE companies formation.

It's difficult to know which ones are good and which ones are not.

Would like to hear your recommendations, specially from those that already have a UAE company and have used the service recommended. I am looking for a service provider that can help you with bank account opening as well as visas.

Reactions: JohnLocke
If you wanna a RAK Free Zone why don't you go straight to RAK agents worldwide ?
You can find the nearest to you directly on RAK website.
I did incorporate my RAK with them.
It did cost me around 25/30% cheaper compared to some other agents.
I got a great support and everything went smooth without any hassle.
I was worry at begin to skip one passage (agent) but as I know UAE quite well, I take the risk.
Their branch agent was very supporting and their guideline clear idiot-proof.
I still remember when I went to open the bank account.... they saw introduction letter from RAK directly and they asked NO FURTHER questions..... my account was opened in 48 hours and internet banking token ready in 1 week time.
Check and compare.....
D.

Reactions: sialala
If you wanna a RAK Free Zone why don't you go straight to RAK agents worldwide ?
You can find the nearest to you directly on RAK website.
I did incorporate my RAK with them.
It did cost me around 25/30% cheaper compared to some other agents.
I got a great support and everything went smooth without any hassle.
I was worry at begin to skip one passage (agent) but as I know UAE quite well, I take the risk.
Their branch agent was very supporting and their guideline clear idiot-proof.
I still remember when I went to open the bank account.... they saw introduction letter from RAK directly and they asked NO FURTHER questions..... my account was opened in 48 hours and internet banking token ready in 1 week time.
Check and compare.....
D.

Where can I see a list of RAK agents?

It yo u are looking fo r RAK Freezone:
Contact Ras Al Khaimah Economic Zone (RAKEZ)
right bottom side under international.
Choose the nearest.
Of course don't mention that you want to hide from taxation etc.
Freezone is becoming more strict nowadays and account has to be in order with proper filing and VAT operations.

If you are looking for RAK Offshore Comoany:
RAKICC – RAK International Corporate Centre – International Corporate Registry
here you can find all info and authorized agents only.
I don't have any experience in offshore UAE.

Reactions: sialala
Why not open an onshore freezone company and become a resident of Dubai then the only people you are reporting to are the Dubai govt where you have residence and they charge zero% tax. If you live no where and visit Dubai for 1 day in 180 then your visa stays valid. So you can spend 175 days in other countries "backpacking" and you will be fine. Travel the world.. Get out there and live life.

If you want to be a residence in Dubai, wouldn't you need to have a lease agreement for a property you are renting?
no need for lease agreement to keep the visa and residence. Only thing you have to do is to enter the UAE all 180 days or in other words you have to stay 2 days a year in UAE to keep the residence and visa active.

no need for lease agreement to keep the visa and residence. Only thing you have to do is to enter the UAE all 180 days or in other words you have to stay 2 days a year in UAE to keep the residence and visa active.
Do you know what the costs are for a Dubai company and if it is the same rule with the VISA as you just mentioned?

is the $10K per year or setup? how much does the VISA costs and is there somoene that can help with that?

10k$ per year for setup and depending on the license around 4-6k$ ongoing every year. VISA is included in this 10k$ and need to renew all 3 years for around 1500$. I live in UAE any questions feel free to ask me.