Our valued sponsor

Best escrow service?

Bmw850

Pro Member
Nov 12, 2018
Berlin
Visit site
Until now i never used escrow service as a seller. But now i need it, can you tell me if there a serious company offering escrow services ( payment by BTC ) .
Range prices is from 5K to 20K usd and the product can be considered as digital , there is no physical delivery.
The funny part is that within my search on the net for those services, i found only bad reviews about escrow companies.

I can not recomend a specific company. I know the bitcointalk forum. There are some trusted member and they offer multisig escrow. The advantage of multisig escrow is that the escrow can not steel the funds because you need 2/3 confirmations to proceed the payment.
Another option would be a lawyer who provides such a service online. I know one and he charges 1% of the amount.

If you don't mind name the one you will find if it is reliable ;)

The most famous company is Escrow.com, though nowadays they are slow and full of regulatory bulls**t. I wouldn't touch them with a 10ft pole.

The guys at escrow.domains will also handle other types of escrow services. And if the product is a domain name, nothing comparable to DAN.com.

Ok so for now i am in touch with some companies like escrow.com but yes , it's not smart i will leave.
The guys from the forum you means, it doesn't work for my potential customers ( my market is a burnt market, they don't believe in anything ).
The lawyer you gave me sounds like he understand my business, it may be a way, waiting for his final answer.
It is a bit difficult because each time I think I have found something, i read bad feedbacks.
If someone look for a business idea, create a serious escrow service, seems there is high demand.

Reactions: spacely

Latest Threads