Our valued sponsor

Best jurisdiction and merchant service for adult

rshar

Sep 16, 2021
Tel Aviv
Visit site
Hi guys,

I'm looking for a jurisdiction to open a company for a business model like OnlyFans does. I will need a company and merchant account that works well with the adult-related industry.
Going to get payments from US residents and also aiming to have the opportunity to work with other contries.
I am a resident of Israel.
Considering UK company or Cyprus. Or do I need to get a US company?
Can you suggest the best match of jurisdiction and merchant service in your opinion?

You have the following options for the country :
UK
Cyprus
Malta

Choosing one of these countries will give you great tax benefits and ease to manage company.

For payment processing I would look inside the mentor group gold and check out the guides there, but the following payment processors are worth to look into:
CCBILL EU
Verotel
Epoch Systems
Zombai

Not all of them have a good reputation but still they are around and used by hundred of thousands of Adult webmasters.

Reactions: rshar and CyprusLaw
Thank you!
Do you think a Hong Kong company might work here as well?
We approached with this jurisdictions to many merchant services but got an answer that they work mainly with EU and US-based companies. Maybe our research wasn't full or it's simply not a good jurisdiction to work with adult merchants?
You have the following options for the country :
UK
Cyprus
Malta

Choosing one of these countries will give you great tax benefits and ease to manage company.

For payment processing I would look inside the mentor group gold and check out the guides there, but the following payment processors are worth to look into:
CCBILL EU
Verotel
Epoch Systems
Zombai

Not all of them have a good reputation but still they are around and used by hundred of thousands of Adult webmasters.

Latest Threads