Our valued sponsor

best jurisdiction for crypto business

I'm following this thread because I'm curious in this as well. Personally, I've looked into setting up a Belize IBC, and an EMI Account like Mistertango, Revolut, etc. (I don't think I would bother going the traditional banking route). Also depends on where your tax residency is too, EU, USA, etc.

i already have the taxes and cash outs figured out. I just need a jurisdiction that is easy with crypto and not imposing stupid regulations like getting licenses etc from the likes of SEC in their own state.

Well if you'll only be trading / investing in crypto, I think either BVI or Belize would do just fine. As long as whatever exchange you use allows for Corporate Accounts from BVI or Belize, you shouldn't run into too many problems. I think Belize (being cheaper, and bit more "low-key" than BVI) would be a good place to set up shop. Keep me posted on this, I'm curious as to how you proceed.

Is this private investing in Crypto or on behald of 3rd party ?

As long as you don't tell any agency service that you are into any crypto exchange business you can pick any of these jurisdictions! I would say to get a court order to close a Belize corp will be complicated just because it trades with crypto.

I know basically it is not complicated, but who will you sue if the UBO is foreign.

OP is this personal or 3rd party trading? if personal you can pick any jurisdiction and use Mister Tango account for crypto exchange!

Has anyone read one of the latest EU Directives regarding the cryptourrencies? They want financial institutions to identify each user of a crypto wallet. And they will refuse to work with anonymous crypto wallets soon.

Has anyone read one of the latest EU Directives regarding the cryptourrencies? They want financial institutions to identify each user of a crypto wallet. And they will refuse to work with anonymous crypto wallets soon.
that's where services like Mister Tango comes into play. You can keep your anonymous crypto wallet but still get your money into a bank account and only report the money that is actually going in your account.