Our valued sponsor

Best jurisdictions to work with Affiliate networks as web publisher

Wenoff

Dec 26, 2016
Visit site
I have an website and from about 4 months, I am working with different affilation networks. I live in Europe, but non in EU. I am thinking to open an offshore company that give me the possibility to open a bank account in EU, so i can receive SEPA payments.
Which are the best jurisdictions for this kind of business? Pros and Cons? Costs? Documents?
Thank you.

Welcome aboard :)

As you already may have read on the forum it is very popular to setup a Seychelles company ith a Cyprus bank account which let you do all this. It is cheap and fast to setup compared to many other alternatives aprox EUR 1400 or so all included.

Alternative would be that you look into a Seychelles company with an Advc Cash account, that let you receive payments from 3rd party companies (your affiliate programs) and that offer you a debit card, it is free to setup and fast.. so you can also get it all setup 100% anonymous. Or you setup both the Cyprus account and Advc Cash account.

Reactions: Wenoff
Reactions: Wenoff and colotx
About the copy of a valid passport notarized (considering that all the information are in the native and the english language too), the notary make the notarization in the native language, so he will write "True copy of the original" in tha native language and not in english. Can be sufficient only a foto of the passport?

About the utility bill, if I have not utility bill in my name, what can i use?

Thank you.

Reactions: colotx
What is the difference from web publisher and any other affiliate program? I wonder why the requirements should be different?

Oh my! That's like asking for what is the different between apple and bananas :D You want to do some reading around maybe using Google to find out what the difference is. For instant affiliate business can be for a simple e-commerce website but it can also be for an adult website! If it is the latter it is more complicated to work with!

Reactions: hofo

Latest Threads