Our valued sponsor

Best Malta Incorporation Service?

Cheap and Malta this don't work.

Forgot about some advertised cheap incorporation cost, they know how to take the money out of your pocket.

Aside of this, I have personal bad experience on a Project where I was involved, as the Malta Tax dept declined to return 6/7 of paid Tax with some really curios explaination, after spend money for attorney on end we was somewhere around 10% paid Tax and we don't used one of the "cheap" providers there. I had the feel we where there on a bazar and you need to
negotiate with tayx dept.

Milky, do we really need someone else to get a bank account for us? Im aware of those two companies you mentioned. Another firm called GVZH Advocates gave me a good price but they want 1500 euros to open a bank account. Can't I just email or call the bank myself and set my company up? Or do you need a third party to open a bank account for you in Malta if you're a non-resident?

Milky, do we really need someone else to get a bank account for us? Im aware of those two companies you mentioned. Another firm called GVZH Advocates gave me a good price but they want 1500 euros to open a bank account. Can't I just email or call the bank myself and set my company up? Or do you need a third party to open a bank account for you in Malta if you're a non-resident?

If you do not want to travel there you need to find a person to do it for you. Normally this is done via a Power of Attorney. Banks do not accept a PoA from 'walk-ins', they expect a KYC procedure to be part of the PoA.

If 1500 euro's is to expensive, you can always fly there youself, but that probably will also cost you that amount (flight, accomodation, etc)

'Offshore' is not cheap. Yes you can save in paying taxes, but you will pay the 'middle' man instead. Add in the risk (choosing the wrong structure, choosing the wrong middle man, believing what you read on forums), you are swimming as a baby fish in the shark tank. So for small amounts it is not worth it. Believe me :)

Well I came across this website that claims they will do everything for 950 euros. Direct from their site : 950 EURO Malta Company Formation Package (company incorporation + corporate bank account with local bank + VAT & Income Tax Registration + Company Secretary and Registered office for first year )

Formation of a Malta Company with 380 EURO with low annual costs, Company Incorporation and Procedure

Seems to good to be true? Could be a scam company? What do you guys think?
do you know this service? wat to know if the €380 is real and all what we have to pay? sounds very very cheap to me.

Latest Threads