Our valued sponsor

Best offshore company formation service with nominal service

dgt96

May 26, 2021
Mexico
Visit site
Greetings. Im new to the forum and to this subject so I would greatly appreciate any help I can get. Do you guys know of a reputable service that can help me form a company in the EU and have nominal partners. Also have a bank account. It will receive 2 million USD a month (approx), from Russia in case that causes any problem. Any tips are greatly appreciated.

Reactions: JohnLocke
To be more specific. The company will be in use but it wont be doing any business inside that jurisdiction. So it is not a shelf business per se. All Im trying to do is avoid double taxation since Mexico does that. I have been talking with Foster Swiss but they are taking a lot of time and I wish to make the process faster.

Virtually all EU countries have join the CRS, so any banks that you choose to open there will have the responsibility to report to mexican tax authorities year end. You need to get a residency that does not tax overseas income or zero income first before you setup any bank account.

Virtually all EU countries have join the CRS, so any banks that you choose to open there will have the responsibility to report to mexican tax authorities year end. You need to get a residency that does not tax overseas income or zero income first before you setup any bank account.
Yes I understand that, this is why I want nominal shareholders. So it does not come back to my name.

I am very doubtful that any nominal shareholders or directors will be willing to declare to the banks that they are the Ultimate Beneficiary Owner... What i think is you probably need a trust/foundation to do that in the interim.

Yes I understand that, this is why I want nominal shareholders. So it does not come back to my name.
It doesn't work like that.
Every EU bank will ask for UBO information. UBO for Ultimate Beneficial Owner. They ask who has the rights on dividends, who is the one taking decisions etc. And they quickly know when it is a nominee shareholder (it's written in all the documentation you have to provide them).
Mexican tax office will get in 2022 a CRS report about your 2021 bank account with the balance account at 31 december 2021 (but then they will know it and may ask for more information to know how much you made there)
I am very doubtful that any nominal shareholders or directors will be willing to declare to the banks that they are the Ultimate Beneficiary Owner... What i think is you probably need a trust/foundation to do that in the interim.
Even trust or foundation are not ok, they ask for the ULTIMATE BO, not the primary beneficial owner of the company. If you bring the papers of the foundation they will ask for the BO of the foundation

Greetings. Im new to the forum and to this subject so I would greatly appreciate any help I can get. Do you guys know of a reputable service that can help me form a company in the EU and have nominal partners. Also have a bank account. It will receive 2 million USD a month (approx), from Russia in case that causes any problem. Any tips are greatly appreciated.
I'm surprised that no one really answered your question or at least pointed you in the directtion of which providers that could help you.

For Cyprus company formation I would contact @CyprusLaw or @CyprusLawyer101 both are very experienced businesses and very active here at OffshoreCorpTalk.

For Dubai offshore company setup I would contact @Fred or @Gediminas , again, both are very experienced businessed, they know what they are talking about and heavily active here on the forum.

Should you still want to get more professional insides, I would highly recommend you to look into the Mentor Group Gold forums, the resource section and of course the list of recommended service providers developed by Admin on this forum.

I'm surprised that no one really answered your question or at least pointed you in the directtion of which providers that could help you.

For Cyprus company formation I would contact @CyprusLaw or @CyprusLawyer101 both are very experienced businesses and very active here at OffshoreCorpTalk.

For Dubai offshore company setup I would contact @Fred or @Gediminas , again, both are very experienced businessed, they know what they are talking about and heavily active here on the forum.

Should you still want to get more professional insides, I would highly recommend you to look into the Mentor Group Gold forums, the resource section and of course the list of recommended service providers developed by Admin on this forum.
Thank you @uplana for recommending us!

Thank you for the recommendation @uplana , much appreciated

Reactions: uplana

Latest Threads