Our valued sponsor

Best OffShore Structure for Amazon FBA?

Chuza99

Nov 1, 2022
Argentina
Visit site
Hi All,
I am looking to incorporate Offshore for Amazon FBA in US + some offshore bank to receive money.

I´m searching for something 0% tax but options are limited since Amazon only allow some countries to register as seller but not all of those can receive the money. For example, i was looking to incorporate in Panama or Belize (they are allow to sell) but amazon don´t send money to bank in those countries.

So, i am looking for a country 0% with banking allow for Amazon. Or, instead, to incorporate in Belize or Panama with baking offshore something like Puerto Rico or some cheap online banking in Asia.

Since I buy in Asia it´s difficult for me to incorporate there because my sellers there can´t sell to another Hong Kong or Singapure company. So options are very limited because, to resume:

-Country of incorporation must be accepted for Amazon FBA, can´t be SG or HK because my suppliers are incorporated there.
-Country of incorporation must have bank allowed in Amazon FBA or, it need to be easy to make an offshore bank account for the company.
-Corporate Tax and tax on returns must be 0%
-Bank should be open with-out travelling

Hi All,
I am looking to incorporate Offshore for Amazon FBA in US + some offshore bank to receive money.

I´m searching for something 0% tax but options are limited since Amazon only allow some countries to register as seller but not all of those can receive the money. For example, i was looking to incorporate in Panama or Belize (they are allow to sell) but amazon don´t send money to bank in those countries.

So, i am looking for a country 0% with banking allow for Amazon. Or, instead, to incorporate in Belize or Panama with baking offshore something like Puerto Rico or some cheap online banking in Asia.

Since I buy in Asia it´s difficult for me to incorporate there because my sellers there can´t sell to another Hong Kong or Singapure company. So options are very limited because, to resume:

-Country of incorporation must be accepted for Amazon FBA, can´t be SG or HK because my suppliers are incorporated there.
-Country of incorporation must have bank allowed in Amazon FBA or, it need to be easy to make an offshore bank account for the company.
-Corporate Tax and tax on returns must be 0%
-Bank should be open with-out travelling
Hi mate just wondering what you ended up going for here? Currently looking at using a UAE FZ company but slightly concerned about:

1) 30% withholding
2) Being able to set up a US-based bank account is Amazon doesn't accept UAE-based accounts.

Cheers

Reactions: troubled soul

Latest Threads